A Brief Dietary Guidline for Your Penis
I am a sixty year old male and a long time fan of yours. Your clip clearly points out the importance of a good diet for having good sex. Everyone is different and nutritional requirements will vary with your age and sex. But clearly we are what we eat! I have a background in the food industry. The following is a brief dietary summary guide line. Thanks.
A PLANT BASED MEDITERRANEAN DIET WITH SEAFOOD
(THE APHRODISIAC DIET)
• Juices: Pomegranate, Beetroot, Cranberry, Orange, Pineapple.
• Raw Cacao Powder, Maca Powder.
• Any kind of Berries (Blueberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Raspberry).
• Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Brazil Nuts.
• Spices that function as antioxidants: paprika, black pepper, cloves, coriander, cumin, oregano, hot peppers (Capsaicin), rosemary, mint.
• Spices that function as an anti-inflammatory: garlic, ginger, turmeric.
• Beets, Chard, Spinach, Broccoli, Celery, Carrots, Radishes, Avocado, Kale, Onions, Red Grapes, Water Melon, Cherries, Tomato.
• Mushrooms: Portobello, Shiitake, Cordyceps, Enoki, Maitake, Reishi.
• Popcorn, Grape Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seeds, Fenugreek.
• Black Tea or Green Tea.
• Bananas, Honey, Plums, Dates, Tamarind.
• Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice.
• Brown Rice, steel cut oats, whole wheat.
• Alternate protein sources: Quinoa, Beans, Hemp Hearts.
• Seafood (sockeye salmon, sardines and black cod, oysters).
• Exercise equals Viagra.
• No processed foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• No salt. No sugar.
• Very little or no meat or dairy.
• Red wine in moderation.
Beet the Odds: Nathan S Bryan / Carolyn Pierini
We are in agreement. I've basically been eating like this since the seventies when it was still a novelty. The first step is to eliminate the foods that are most toxic and you named them all.