How Can I Make White Stuff Come Out of My Vagina?

Sun, 11/28/2010 - 13:40

I've been having sex with my boyfriend for months now and i love it. he does everything right but i think i've either masturbated too much or i dont know how to cum. he always says " I Wanna see some White Stuff ... " What the hell is white stuff? How can i make some white stuff to come out my vagina ?!

Dear A,

I fear you have both fallen for the G spot hype. You need to masturbate more so you can better understand your sexual response patterns. Don't listen to your uninformed BF. He is NOT doing everything right if he's waiting for you to squirt "white stuff" which isn't female ejaculation. The reports usually describe a clear fluid. His precious "White stuff" is a vaginal discharge that's from a pussy out of balance. Google yeast infection or read what we have on our website under vaginal discharge.

Then go to "First Time Orgasm" and read my suggested steps on how to become orgasmic. Your clitoris is your primary organ for pleasure. The vagina is the birth canal that all little boys want to play inside of instead of bothering to find out what you prefer. But of course you would have to know that first so you can tell him.

Dr. Betty

Boyfriend Wants To See White Stuff - 11-28-2010

Thu, 02/03/2011 - 14:40
KateDonovan (not verified)

I agree with your statement that the "white stuff" her boyfriend is looking for isn't the clear liquid that's associated with G-spot Female Ejaculation.  But I disagree heartily with your pronouncement that it's a vaginal discharge causeesird by a pussy out of balance from a yeast infection.  That's certainly possible, but not an absolute fact for all of us.  Honest to god, in the desire to bring peace of mind to women who don't lubricate for squat,  and can't cum through intercourse alone, those of us who CAN are now left feeling as freakish as those other women did before.  Can we please have a little swinging of the pendulum back this way again?
Some of us ladies actually DO cum from penetration alone (do NOT touch my clit during intercourse!).  Some of us also ooze lubrication from the minute we begin to be aroused until we clean up after having fun.  In my case, if the penetration is vigorous, that fluid sprays, but I consider that the outcome of displacement, rather than ejaculation.  When an orgasm by any means is particularly intense, partners have often told me that they have felt what they call "girl cum" flowing over their penis while inside me, or seen it leaking out of my vagina during orgasmic contractions.  I've even seen it myself a few times when masturbating, and seen drips on the shaft, or a small puddle in the indentation on the head of my exotic dildo.  The color ranges from almost clear to translucent white, and seems to depend on where I am in my menstrual cycle.  It smells and tastes just like my regular "juices" (musky & salty) but seems to be slightly thicker.  It's not artificial lubricant, since I only use that with very large toys or for anal training.
It could be that this young man has previous experience with someone like me, and misses something he foolishly assumed all other women would do.  The lovers I've known seem to enjoy this immensely when it appears, and I admit, it's pretty fun.  I've never called it anything but "creaming" (as in creaming my jeans), and just enjoy it when it happens, like I do with squirting.

how do i make my girlfriend cum

Tue, 02/08/2011 - 13:32
justin2008 (not verified)

i have been with my girlfriend for over 4 years and since we have started having sex she has only came once. how can i make it happen more often. what position makes it easier for her to cum?

My name Is Jenny and every

Tue, 10/04/2011 - 13:27
Bella (not verified)

My name Is Jenny and every time I masterbate a little bit of write stuff comes out and some times It comes out a lot so what should I do about It ok thanks If you can help me

Dear betty, i am a 35 year

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 20:16
Cheyenne Jessica (not verified)

Dear betty, i am a 35 year old woman who has been with my man for 16 years. I enjoy him in every way especially sexually. My question is how come when i have sex with other men in front of him, my discharge is white but when i have sex with my man,it's clear or not at all? I love my hubby and i am sexually aroused by him more than others b/c he knows what i like but i'm not understanding why the difference. We havean open relationship. I dont think of anyone else while i'm having sex with my man,nor do i let my mind wander.

I've never felt an orgasm

Sat, 05/10/2014 - 21:21
angel 3456 (not verified)

dear Betty
I don't know what happens to me but I can't get an orgasm. I enjoy having sex with my BF but I've never reached it. I've tried by myself since it is said that you first have to explore yourself ,your likes and dislikes ...I've already done it and I try to read , to learn new techniques it's quite frustrating for me because in my 26, all the BFs I've had always ask me why I never come , so because of that I just fake it and I don't wanna fake it anymore. Therefore , my question is what can I do to get an orgasm ? is there a good technique to cum ?

I do not answer any questions from the comment page.

Betty Dodson's picture
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 11:00

Please go to "Ask Dr. Betty" and I will happily respond.

Orgasms

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 01:48
NW Guy (not verified)

Coming from a guy, this might not hold much weight, but one thing I like to do, no, need to do, is to pay close attention to my partner and discover what I can do to make her feel good and achieve an orgasm. That's the best part of love making to me, is making her feel the best I can. I think instead of your boyfriend asking you why, he needs to ask himself why. If it's just the intercourse you're talking about when you mention sex, then you're both missing out on so much. My tongue, mouth hands, fingers and any part of my body I can use to make her have an orgasm first (before I go to town), is what I'll do. Does he take it slow and slowly work up to it, or is it a quick start kind of thing? Good sex is primarily in the mind. No desire, no pleasure. Make love making an hour or two event, not a five to ten minute session and you'll both notice so much of a difference. You can "explore" yourself, but whether you're a man or woman, it always feels so much better if someone else is exploring you and discovering your likes/needs. Treat it as a learning time, every time.

eating my wife's pussy

Sat, 06/07/2014 - 16:41
Juiceman (not verified)

Dear Betty
I trust that you are well.
I have been married for 16 years now. I love making love to my wife and her pussy.  I kinda go crazy for her love juices. I really enjoy I make love to her and especially slowly making love her pussy to. I need to know about what can I do to her to come in my mouth multiple times with heavy loads of her juices. Need to know how can I get het to come in my mouth over and over again. She almost squirted many times and I have talked to her about being comfortable and explained that even though she always feels like it is pee, it is not but she is scared she might pee. I really need her to squirt for me so she to can see how awesome it really is. She just won't and the kinda puts the whole mood off for me. Please can you tell me what to do.

GF has white semen like discharge

Sat, 07/05/2014 - 06:36
Kern (not verified)

dear betty,

my gf and i were having cyber sex when she climaxed and came.. however the liquid discharged were looking like semen. is it something to be worried of? its not my cum as we haven't seen each other in last 3 weeks.

climax

Thu, 07/10/2014 - 14:09
Orysia (not verified)

Betty I've been married for 30 years and have never had a climax, at least not to my knowledge. I enjoy my husband's touch everywhere but after awhile I'm not interested.  I've tried to masterbate but don't know if I'm doing it correctly.  Plus, I don't get anything out of it.  Do I need a lot of help?

20 yrs married

Sat, 07/12/2014 - 03:13
Ahiggins (not verified)

First I will say I was on here to look up why my wife came whitesh rather than clear. This is the first time it seemed like 2 % milk
But I then saw your post. Ill be honest with you I found that the most important thing is to warm her up not her special but kissing , soft touches and tease her clit while kissing. Do not go full charge trust me you will sore her to quick. I'd say literally 20-3o min of slow soft for play.
Leave your dick out of it and when she try's to touch you tell her you has time for that but now it's her time. After the 20/30 min then let her touch you while you give another 5 min to kissing and tiuching each other. Note once in while as you both are sitting up touch her from behind grazing her special then come back to the clit. Now phase 2 lay her down and 69 big must for my wife and I if not ur guys cup of tea then lay her on her back while you get in dog position putting your leg in between her thighs. This way your above her not putting your weight on her and holding yourself up with your arms and kiss her while she gets of on your leg. Once in awhile rub her clit soft ! Holding yourself up with one arm both knees on bed floor
Now what gets my wife really squirting is when I just nearly at the entrance of her special I use two fingers and not digging deep just at opening and be really soft and slow. This help loosen her up it little so when she loosened you now use just one. It will feel better to her than not slowly loosening her.
Start slow soft with 1 finger usually the middle hence longest finger and comfortable for both. As your fingering her when your finger is inside her don't go in and out keep it buried in her then shake from l2 r u & d just a little not a jack hammer lol. Then go back to her clit then back with the shake then clit VVersa once in a while mix it up with 2 just at opening then maybe if she ready jack hammer w 1 finger just for a few secs don't over whelm her. Utilize These differant technics but remember to never forget the clit and be consistent with clit and not rubbing hard its very sensitive.
If she hasn't by this time then phase 3 get her in 69 position but her on top and use the technics above and when you shake it in their with out pulling it out or in and out just leave it buried in her and jackhammer her short but fast shakes try faster shakes and pay attention to her reactions and you'll know if your heading to buckets as we call it lol
During phase to and up suck her in between all this action and keep it mixed up not staying on one technic to long and reason I say try not a lot of in and out with fingers cuz it sores them quicker the great thing is if she squirts don't continue stop real fast leave your finger in and wiggle it speracticly but super soft and slow then when she calms down jack hammer again then if she squirts a lot a lot her special will get swollen in a great way and shell be extra tight and sensitive that she'll squirts when u stick it to her but it will dry up at this phase so plenty of something to wet her up. Hoped this helped good luck