Recent comments

• I Got in My Bathtub & Turned the Facet on Full Blast, Slipped My Clit Under the Stream & Waited   21 weeks 6 days ago

Like the person two comments above, the girl I'm dating can only seem to reach orgasm via the bath tub currently. We both want her to be able to reach it while together but it is difficult for her right now and she becomes impatient and/or frustrated which in turn makes me feel bad as she can't quite get there. Anyways, I found this as I was searching & reading trying to find any way to somewhat simulate the feeling she gets from the water if I can. Any tips on how I can do this or things I can do to help her on her journey to not needing just the tub and being able to do it together would be appreciated! I know this is an old article...

• Is It More Difficult for Large Women to Orgasm?   22 weeks 4 hours ago

Betty,
    The woman clearly stated that she realizes that her weight is an issue. Instead of acknowledging that and moving forward with the topic the way you might with a person who has another body issue or even a disability, you focused solely on her eating behaviors, shaming her further.
    I'm truly disappointed in you.
    Yes, her weight may be a serious health issue. You know what else may be leading to those patterns of overeating and other behaviors linked to weight gain and obesity? Depression and stress. In fact, some of that stress may be from the relationship, which may be brought on by an unsatisfactory sex life... which you have the power and knowledge to help with, but instead opted to chastise her and give her the same advice that every fat woman has heard over and over in their life.
    Your response was lazy and dripping with personal bias.
    I used to truly respect you and enjoy your work. Now I can see you're just like everyone else.

L

• How Do I Maintain My Erection?   22 weeks 1 day ago

Your response the "nail right on the head" for me. Married for 42 years, my wife has become increasingly lazy with sex. For the first ten years, she was a tiger in bed. Then as her body weight increased, she lost interest in all things active...including sex.

Frequency dropped way below the norm for couples our age. She even got to the point where she would change the TV channel if a program suddenly showed scene with a woman in a bikini or underwear.
    Sexually, she became the taker and I became the giver. She basically laid there and dictated what I would do to her. It finally reached the point where she stated that vaginal dryness hurt her too much for penetration, and all she wanted was a quick dry hump. She doesn't even want oral because it makes her cum more than once.
    It has become difficult for me to maintain an erection with someone who just wants to "get it over with". I've bought her a couple of vibrators to bring some fun into our sex life, but she got indignant and won't even open them.  She's perfectly happy with sex twice a year...even if she doesn't need it.
    What is one to do? Have I spoiled her? Has she lost all interest in me because I'm here and too available?  She is totally absorbed in reading romance novels. Maybe I just can't compete with her imagination?

• Soft Penetration is a Great Way to Deepen Our Connection   22 weeks 2 days ago

Sorry for my question, I'm not english speaking and I don't understand what you mean when you reffer to ' a man can let his partner penetrate him' you mean anal penetration?

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   22 weeks 4 days ago

thank you for all these supportive comments.  We're making out way through this minus a week of sleep plus a few arguments.

You're all so right.  When I look at Grayson and he smiles back at me I know that I'm a great mom and it will all work out.  I just have to let go and let it run its course.

• Something About a Woman in Leather on a Bike   22 weeks 5 days ago

Some guys say it's really beautiful, but I don't see anything spectacular in that. I feel more excited when a woman is working with a laptop with http://customwritingcompany.com/. It can be a housewife with a cup of coffee. Besides, leather is taken from poor animals.

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   22 weeks 6 days ago

Be confident in the love you feel for your child and for your parenting skills which are manifold.

Both will be very clear to the ACS (child welfare) whatever or whoever caused their visit.

Do not let yourself become fearful or to doubt - your child needs your confidence, your openess and delight in him and in life.

Think of the most important lessons that you wish your child to learn: love, gentleness, kindness, strength, confidence, open hearted and open minded.

Know that you are loved, within your family and beyond. You are the delight of your son's life, his strength and tenderness.

Live your life accordingly.

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   22 weeks 6 days ago

Dear One,
    My heart hurts for you and your family. You and Betty have led the transition for 'us' to claim our power. You have been the wayshowers and now it is time for those of us who have stayed too long in the background to come forward and to show ourselves and our resolve of, "NO MORE!

Sending healing thoughts. IF there is anything to be done please let us know.

Thank you for sharing this.

• Alicia Keys Joins #nomakeup   23 weeks 3 hours ago

She is very pretty woman! I do not understand those women who go for laser procedures to  get rid of sun freckles. This is very beautiful. Just have a look at Alicia Keys. I never knew she had freckles or maybe she just put on tonne of makup.

_____________________________
    Read my last blog post on http://buyessay.info/

• Is It Possible For Girls to have an Orgasm From Hitting the Cervix?   23 weeks 21 hours ago

I only began having Cervical orgasms after my 2nd child was born (I had a cesarean with my first child). I later left the relationship with the father, and  began seeing someone who had a bigger penis with a slight curve and my sex life has never been the same. I have entered a zone which I wish I had known about much earlier. My partner teases my cervix by alternating with deep and shallow thrusts. Extremely intense wave after wave of orgasms. We both feel so connected. It is as if we were literally made for each other. I can't imagine sex with anyone else. My gynaecologist says I have a forward tilting cervix. Beautiful sex, no matter how it happens is just Heaven on Earth!

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   23 weeks 2 days ago

Hi Carlin,

First let me say that I and many others believe both you and Betty are providing an extremely valuable service to society.  However, it is also very sad but true that there is a significant segment of society that would call your work a travesty on society.

Unfortunately, politicians and other lawmakers are reluctant to support ideas like those that you and Betty expound on because it is difficult for them to defend their positions at election time.  Progressive ideas are usually slow to take root in a society and usually are only pushed forward by rallies and demonstration by thousands of people over time.

Back to your personal problem, I feel for you from personal experience.  Almost 50 years ago when my wife and I had our children (two daughters) we tried raising them with a positive attitude
    towards sex and nudity in the family.  When our oldest daughter was about eleven she and a neighborhood friend (boy) were playing together (you show me yours and I will show you mine) and were caught by his mother.  The mother went into a rage and accused our daughter of starting it.  She may have for all we know, however we thought it was normal behavior
    for kids that age.  Our daughter was so embarrassed that it left a deep and lasting impression on her that affected her till this day.  It would take a book to explain all the trauma she went through that could be traced back to this incident.

Our world is controlled by a society that feels sex is the root of all evil.  It’s a wonder the human race hasn’t gone extent and who knows it may yet.  I and many other people believe the way you are raising Grayson is the best way to ensure he has a positive outlook on life.  However, we are in the minority and thus would lose if forced to fight for our believes.  The only way to win is to hold onto our believes, and raise generation after generation until someday maybe a future generation can change society.

The bottom line is that despite all of your good intentions there is no way you can protect yourself or Grayson from the outside world.  You are a very intelligent woman and I know you have sacrificed a lot to get where you are.  Please do not lose sight of your goals of raising Grayson with a positive outlook on his sexuality.  However, keep in mind that it can back fire on you as it did with our family.  Be very, very careful.

You are a wonderful person and I wish you and Grayson all the best.

• Planned Parenthood is NOT Selling Baby Parts   23 weeks 3 days ago

Planned parenthood should be a priority of every couple, however abortion should not be an option.  Couples should be responsible when it comes to planning to have their own children, never indulge in satisfaction when you are not responsible enough to be parents.  Just like the stories posted via https://rankly.com/list/top-10-cv-editing-services which are eye opening scenarios of parenthood.

• Dealing with Extreme Vaginal Pain & My Clitoris Feels Dead   23 weeks 4 days ago

Hi
    C,

My wife has just completed treatment from a Dr. Cherie LeFevre in St. Louis
    (314-977-7455).  Dr. LeFevre's practice deals only with problems of the
    vulva.  My wife's story is very similar to yours.  She was also
    diagnosed from a biopsy as having Lichen's Sclerosis.  We were unable
    to have sex because of her pain.  Within 6 weeks Dr. LeFevre had her pain
    reduced to a point we could start having sex again.  In my wife’s case Dr.
    LeFevre used an all out assault on allergens of anytime, anywhere anyhow.
    Nothing but cotton underwear, no soaps with any scents, nothing but natural
    oils (such as almond oil), no fancy toilet paper with scents.  She also
    gave her medications for a yeast infection, just in case.

Similar to your story, my wife had been to every OBGYN in the area, none of
    them seemed to know what they were doing although they all gave her more
    medicines.  Dr. LeFevre said they were all wrong, stop doing everything
    they are telling you.  We both were in tears after Dr. LeFevre examined my
    wife and said I don't think you have Lichen's Sclerosis, she gave us HOPE and
    low and behold she was correct.  And to top it off, she recommended Crisco
    twice a day in the vagina to keep it lubricated.  Who would have guessed
    Crisco, but it worked.  Keep in mind my wife is 66 years young and of
    course post-menopausal.

Dr. LeFevre also told us of some real horror stories of women who did not take
    care of their problem.  My advice to you is to get to a doctor who specializes
    in treating problems of the Vulva, not a OBGYN there is a difference between
    the two types of practices.

Good Luck!

• I Want to be Slutty But My Vagina Won't Let Me   23 weeks 4 days ago

Hi A good place to start might be with some dildos or vibrators of differant sizes and start your way into masturbating with them as this should open up your way into sex.

Getting used to either dildos or vibrators will only helps you understand what it feels like to have sex and can only carry you forward to full sex with a man.

Dont forget safe sex is the best sex, if your not on BC could be the time to start, if your not sure about your guy use comdoms even if you are on the pill.

Keep it safe, relax and have fun.

NOWHARD

• I Should Feel Guilty For Wanting More…   23 weeks 4 days ago

Without admitting my failures at the university I would never pass my Algebra course! After I finally realized I won't cope with it without some help I began to do my calculus homework online and God bless this wasn't too late!

• I Should Feel Guilty For Wanting More…   23 weeks 4 days ago

Hello C. I will try to help you with your symptoms of pain in the vulva and associated clitoral issues.
    From your description, it sounds like you have developed vulvodynia, which is hypersensitivity and pain in the vulva. A main cause of this problem is inappropriate use of antifungal treatments. Such treatments are made from very powerful chemicals and really should not be applied to the delicate vulva. There are other ways to treat yeast infection without such creams, but unfortunately doctors reach for what they think is an easy solution.
    Due to use of such creams, I suffered vulvodynia for 15 years. It can be extremely painful and distressing. I did, however, find a gynaecologist who specialised in dermatology and he did help me very much.
    The first thing to do is to not apply anything to the vulva apart from a once daily wash with mildly salty water. Do not apply any soap to the vulva. This should allow your own body to start dealing with the inflammation. There will be no overnight cure but you should start to see some relief after a couple of weeks. I also used to take an antihistamine tablet to help with the allergic aspect of the inflammation.
    You may also find that the pain waxes and wanes during your menstrual cycle. If you find this is an aspect of your problem, then your body is giving you a hint that the menstrual cycle is contributing to your pain.
    I found this to be my problem and my gynaecologist suggested that we could try long-acting contraceptives to stop my menstrual cycle and see if this helped. At the time, I thought it seemed too drastic to stop my menstrual cycle, but in retrospect, I think I should have tried it. As I arrived in my late 40s, and my hormonal fluctuations decreased, so did the pain in my vulva and eventually almost disappeared at the menopause. I am now on continuous HRT at 52 and have little residual pain in the vulva.
    In regard to the clitoral issues, I had no pleasure in the vulva or external clitoris while suffering vulvodynia, but had pleasure in the internal clitoral area. So I would focus on that. I developed techniques to stimulate the internal clitoris, the elusive G Spot and areas of the genitals not affected by inflammation in the external vulva and clitoris.  So I still had orgasms despite the pain in the vulva.
    In regard to your partner, I think he needs to understand that you probably should be giving penetration a miss for a while as the area of the vulva adjacent the opening to the vagina can be extremely sensitive. Teach your partner how to use his hands to pleasure you in gentle ways, and perhaps focus on other areas such as the breasts. When you do try penetration again, try the woman on top position so you can open up your vagina and take his penis straight in, controlling the extent of the penetration.
    I guarantee that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you and your pain problems. Hang in there and try some of my suggestions.

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   23 weeks 4 days ago

As our country has entered a more conservative phase politically, we can expect more of this. Just a day or so ago I read of the same thing happening to a couple who photographed a father  holding his sick child while he tried to comfort him. They were naked (of course, they were in a shower) and that was enough for some repressed busybody to call CPS. The child actually ended up in the hospital soon after the photo was taken. He was that sick.
    I agree, happy people are pleasured people and they don't suspect everyone else of doing "nasty" things.

Check out the forum at Dr Christine Kent's website www.wholewoman.com. She's done research on the female hips and pelvis. She has wonderful postural changes to recommend for prolapse. Doing Kegels is not the answer to prolapse. The vagina is self-healing and she will agree with Dr Betty that less medications are better.

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   23 weeks 4 days ago

I'm stunned that you've been put in this position. We will miss you, but please put yourself and your child first.
    With love!

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   23 weeks 4 days ago

i think what you guys do is so valuable, healing and couragous. many people are afraid of others who question and look beyond what has been laid out for us. focus on the love and truth, there are so many peole supporting you.

love and light x

• If Men Lived in a Woman's World   23 weeks 4 days ago

Empowered women contribute to the health and essayleaks productivity of whole families and communities, and they improve prospects for the next generation.

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   23 weeks 5 days ago

The world is sliding rapidly toward the Dark Ages. Some day you will urge your son to come back with his shield, or on it.

• The Absence of Pleasure Leads to Systemic Violence   23 weeks 5 days ago

Dear Carlin,
    How terrible!  I cannot believe that someone would do that to you. You are an incredible, loving mother.  What a shame that someone out there is so repressed and vindictive that they would put sweet Grayson in jeopardy.  I am stunned.
    Thank you endlessly, dear, for your amazing work so far. I know you will not give it up, even if you have to go under the radar for a time.  Blessings to you as you sort out what is best for you and your family.