Recent comments

• How Do I Have a Happy Sex Life When I Get Depressed?   22 weeks 4 days ago

Well! This is the perfect place from where we can get all of our answers about sex and depression. In most of the occasion, we have found that people are unable to enjoy their sex life just because of depression and anxiety. So they definitely need some help from experts, sex becomes an important part of married life and to get proper satisfaction from our sexual life, we used to follow some ingredients from different sources. The most common problem, I have faced during sex is the ejaculation problems and it reduces my last long performance in bed. So I would like to pick some of the points from this article and hope to get better satisfaction.

• your first time with anal sex   22 weeks 6 days ago

Sorry! There is no choice of switching from ass to pussy, though of course pussy to ass is possible and desirable too. But after each session of anal penetration, be sure to wash the penis with ample water and soap. Mere wiping will not work.

• New BF Wants Me to Squirt   22 weeks 6 days ago

Big fan of your work Betty! In my experience, squirting is very real and most of the time, very pleasurable.  There has been a lot of recent research about female ejaculation as well as science uncovering important information about the clitorus being much more than a tiny button. I have NOT always been a squirter.  In fact, most of my life, I was not. Curiosity inspired a lot of experimentation and I can defend female squirting from personal experience.
    I also do not believe that some women can squirt while others can not. With understanding about how our bodies work, being both very relaxed (comfortable) but very stimulated, and with patience with the g-spot, I believe women can learn to squirt. My suggestion for getting started would be to incorporate warming lube in your play and make sure the g-spot is well covered (or the area on the inside upper wall of the vaginal canal up to about 3 inches). Ben-Waa balls (especially those on a string) can help stimulate the g-spot. I have also found the WeVibe and a g-spot stimulating vibrator helpful. Firm or hard pressure may be more effective than the "come hither" motion popular in instructionall info.
    I can tell you for certain this is not urine...it does not exit from the urethra but rather from just inside the vaginal canal. I have had both gushing and squirting experiences. I have been able to ejaculate further than 6ft. The fluid is clear and sweet tasting and smelling much like sugar water.
    Personally I am thankful for this development in my sexuality. It has brought me (& my hubby) great pleasure.
    I love how even now in middle age my body is still surprising me and I am still learning more about it.  Oh the beauty God created when He made women.

• Learn a New Orgasm: How to Upgrade Your Masturbation Technique   22 weeks 6 days ago

Hi all,

I didn't know any of this my whole life. I'm 43, and until my 40s only just started to orgasm during sex. I also just got my first dildo. I was sexually shamed as a kid and teen and even in my 40s my parents make sex seem shameful. I had no clue about any of this stuff. I still have a hard time having an orgasm during masturbation, but I'm getting there.

• 21 Year Old Virgin with Vibrator Problems   23 weeks 10 hours ago

This game is very interesting and very fast play this interesting game is no problems this game is play 2kvccodes.com thanks for my best friends through the game play.

• Am I Asexual?   23 weeks 10 hours ago

These keys and codes can be purchase online from steam website. steam [= 12.8px]is the store or market place where thousands games are available steam card generator the free generator can generate unlimited keys and codes. these keys and codes can be purchase online from steam website.

• Because #PleasureEmpowers   23 weeks 10 hours ago

The users demand and desire for COC resources we designed [= 12.8px]a website which can fulfill the need of every COC user clash of clans hack gems clash of clans online [= 12.8px]gaming. this tool is very simple and easy to use it does not ask for any download or survey so there is no risk of virus injection in to the system.[/]

• Did I Ruin My Clit from Unlubricated Masturbation?   23 weeks 10 hours ago

The hard work done by our programmers and developers we were able to create a platform for gaming xbox live gold codes Microsoft devices with the xbox app create your own gaming communities with clubs on xbox live.[/size]

• Feminism at the Superbowl   23 weeks 10 hours ago

This website is very generate for you the gta 5 cheats  homepage the gta 5 money cheats [= 12.8px]online money making guide click here. this is our stance and further information on GTA online cheats.[/]

• If Men Lived in a Woman's World   23 weeks 6 days ago

Women's rights are certainly different around the world. Some countries, women can be beaten or killed for merely showing a strand of hair, while in other areas, our rights as fully equal human beings are secured. WriteCheapEssay I haven't travelled out of this country much, and when I did, it was as an American tourist pre- Iraq war part two, so I was treated well anyway. There's a lot of places that have very backwards ideas about women's rights. To a certain extant, the US itself can barely be arsed to care about our rights. Check out the rape conviction statistics and reports of court cases if you want to be utterly horrified. Some places are extremely bad about this stuff, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, but very few nations are blameless.

• Am I Asexual?   24 weeks 2 hours ago

Many asexuals I know (myself included) masturbate. The most widley accepted definition of asexual is "does not experience sexual attraction." Plenty of asexuals masturbate. I highly suggest you look up the definition of autochorissexual, which is a type of asexuality.

• How Can I be More Confident, Show Myself Naked & Please Her?   24 weeks 4 days ago

Hi I will start with your labia, you have nothing wrong with it as we are all very different and thats for both men and women, heres a link you should relly look through, labias your see loads, http://beautifullabia.tumblr.com/ your love it. OK

AS for being naked try when your on your own just be naked get used to it, even at this moment I'm sitting here naked, not because its make me feel sexy, its because I just love being free of cloths, think about it, we was all born very naked, so learn to love your labia and being naked, your get there, do yopu shave your pubs off try that see yourself completly naked and it will feel far sexier that way and its more healthy. OK

One more thing do you know yopurself, have your ever sat with a mirror and look at your vagina, get to know it and how it feels.

Do you masturbate try that it could help you, another way of getting to know your vagina. OK

One last thing is a little book which is great for the bedside titled Love Play by Dr David Delvin, now its a couples book yes men and women bits your find in side but remember what I do to my wife you will do to your lover all works the same your find it on Amazon cheap, read it and your enjoy it just as much as we love Betty and her answers. OK

NOWHARD

• Did I Ruin My Clit from Unlubricated Masturbation?   24 weeks 5 days ago

I'm 30 years old & I've never had an orgasm. I didn't even realize I never had an orgasm until I was in my 20's & started discussing sexuality encounters with friends. I quickly realized what we all experience was not the same. Well what I experienced wasn't the same as them. Especially when I discovered women can ejaculated. I quickly felt like I've been missing something my entire life. Especially when my friends asked if I've ever ejaculated during masturbation & I said no. They all look at me & talk to me like I'm crazy & something is wrong with me.  I have no  clue how to get myself there & I've never had a partner get me there either. I always thought it was about enjoying getting the man there. I never knew a women could enjoy sex the way they can. I've spent years trying to figure it out ever since. Still no luck. Any advice?

• Our Latest Ebook & Vulva Anatomy   25 weeks 1 hour ago

Ah, how little us men know.  Carlin, I want to congratulate you in your writing and videos and blogging, that you are educating the world about the vulva and all its parts in a way which was never done so well until now.  You are brave and honest to use yourself as the model.  I'm tired of the sexless sex educators.  Your pussy is beautiful and I smile when I see it in these pictures. Your clitoris is so cute Keep up the good work!

• How Do I Have a Happy Sex Life When I Get Depressed?   25 weeks 1 hour ago

If you have clinical depression, medication might be what you need, and there's no shame in that. My husband finally was diagnosed after we had been together for almost 20 years. Although he did have more trouble reaching orgasm, he became truly engaged in and enthusiastic about partnersex for the first time in his life.

• New here so hello   25 weeks 1 hour ago

Hello Katherine, a belated welcome from myself, to this site which I have enjoyed for years.  I hope that you find it educational and fun!  Although I am no more than a humble member, I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions.  Sincerely, Red

• Cunt vs. Pussy   25 weeks 1 day ago

I love the word cunt. Have you ever read "Lady Chatterly's Lover" it's a beautiful word therein. It is also a great companion word for cock. Cunt and cock they sound great together and they are both strong words.

• Betty's Barbell: From Cool & Heavy to Slick & Hot   25 weeks 1 day ago

I am new here and really not an expert on sexual subjects. I do however want to make a comment on men, and especially my husband Paul. He could never be replaced by anything. I do like my alone time to play with myself and enjoy the pleasure I get from it at the pace I choose with the items I select to use. That said, I need my partner Paul to hold me, kiss me, and stroke me like I can't do myself. This world is wonderful because I have unique ways to be pleased and to please others. Really would love to hear someones view on the Bodysex Workshops.

• Hey Its Me (and my labia)   25 weeks 2 days ago

I totally totally agree, as the last kind of person who should, the older white male.  Be proud of your pussy, it is beautiful!

• Just Joined   25 weeks 2 days ago

I was so pleased to exchange emails with Hally and Paul after contacting them here.  It's really about time to make this a more friendly site.  Aren't Hally's breasts so happy and wonderful, matching her smile?  Please make them welcome, and let's start making friends between ourselves as well!

• Sophia Loren Didn't Shave Her Underarms...Yes   25 weeks 5 days ago

As a young American boy about to take the step upward towards being a teenager, I was obviously semi-brainwashed, as sadly, all American boys and girls are, that smooth armpits on females are absolutely essential if said females want to be considered "feminine and beautiful". Thanks to Ms. Loren and this VERY pic which I found one lucky afternoon perusing some old magazines in my Aunt's back storage room of her house, I quickly, and more importantly, permanently discovered what a b*llsh*t standard shaving under the arms is regarding female grooming. Up to that age of my life ( 12 years old ) I am quite sure I had never attained an erection as quickly or powerfully as I did when I saw this pic of Sophia with her natural, womanly, AND sexy underarm hair. I don't know why and have never cared but that day something clicked open in my brain and has stayed open to this very moment as I write this recollection. I saw at that moment just how natural, mature and most importantly how ATTRACTIVE armpit hair on a female is. I remember the decisive and absolute resolve I had at that moment to dedicate my forthcoming romantic and sexual pursuits toward the direction of females who chose to stay natural under their arms and I am proud to say I have always adhered to this principle. i am also proud to say I can count on less than 1 hand the amount of females I've been involved with (and not bragging but it's near triple digits ) since then that removed their armpit hair which in a country that is so idioticaliy obsessed with smooth female underarms...the USA of course...is nothing short of amazing when I think about it. Ok so I've travelled widely and resided in Europe for a 17 year stretch and so obviously many of those natural females were not American or even lived here but for me that's beside the point. At this stage in my life I think I can look back and genuinely say, mission accomplished. To bring it all back though I have Ms. Loren to thank so very much for opening that young 12 year old boy's eyes that wonderful day to an aspect of the female body that not very many American males would ever find or consider attractive. Oh well their loss, lol! P.S. In case anyone is wondering I DID sneak the magazine this pic above was in out of my Aunt's house that day and must have masterbated to it over half a dozen times that night and God knows how many times after that until tragically, I accidentally threw it away about a year later. That's ok though, it served it's purpose because the template for my sex life was well and truly developed by that time.

• I Feel & Think Too Much to Orgasm with a Partner   25 weeks 6 days ago

Hi A Sorry you getting the rough end of the stick (sorry for the pun), Look between Bettys 4 masturbation topics and a book titled Love Play by Dr David Delvin, this you can get from good ild Amazon cheap, should lead you to a more interesting love life when the right guy comes along, that book I keep as some bedtime reading or with a morning cup of tea, brings on some nice sex, as sex first thing in the morning is a great way to start the day, any day that is, dont save sex just for weekends. OK

If your still coping with being dry keep some coconut oil at the side of your bed, that way your get lots of slip, so no more rough sex, if a guy says I can get you wet? just say yes with this. OK

NOWHARD

• After an Orgasm, I'm NOT Satisfied & Still Aroused   26 weeks 5 hours ago

Try 15 years. We clocked her at 1000 orgasms on two occasions and after a few hours, back to square one. I quit trying, whats the point, no satisfaction equals no friendliness. Just grouchy irritated person left even after all these years, and mire infedelidy

• Am I Asexual?   26 weeks 18 hours ago

When anything in life is an absolute requirement for your happiness and self-worth, it is essentially an ‘idol,’ something you are actually worshiping. When such a thing is threatened, your anger is absolute. Your anger is actually the way the idol keeps you in its service, in its
    chains. Sex is no different - Hetero, homo, bi, pan - sex is a gift and adds to human flourishing when enjoyed in the way it was designed - within a monogamous relationship between husband and wife. Everything else is counterfeit money.
    I'm sure even a monogamous relationship has the quality of an "idol." I'm also sure that sometime, a long time ago, longer than the supposedly 6000 years, two apes had a relationship (whether it was monogamous, we'll never know) on the their way to becoming human beings, and you can think you sweet buns that they did....otherwise you
    wouldn't be here.
    Besides, a colleague of mine from http://writemyessay.pro/ said this: Humans are born along a linear surface that stretches from horizon to horizon. And on that surface humans born at one end are the ultimate males, while humans born at the other end are the ultimate females. But few humans are born at the extremes of this surface. Most are born closer to the middle of the line and are neither all male nor all female. And some cross the mid-point of this human linear surface and become sexually whatever happens. In fact if humans ever get a reliable
    count of how many people are gay or straight, we may discover that being straight is in the minority. And I believe it is quite true and you shouldn't be ashamed of whom you are. That's how you were created.

• My Clit is Too Sensitive to Orgasm   26 weeks 19 hours ago

Omg! I know this post was from many years oho. But I am so released to read about someone who describes exactly the same thing as what I go through!
    I've read a lot on women's sexuality but all the problems that other women seem to be have have to do with not orgasming or only orgasming through clit stimulation. And here I am wondering if I've actually orgasmed or not - I didn't know how to tell.
    I too will feel really good for about a second and then I am too sensitive to touch. It's so frustrating and I feel as if I havn't really released. Now I know that maybe I am orgasming, just not in the way we've always been told. I wish it would last longer. I guess now I can focus on how to make that happen.