Recent comments

• Is My Penis Too Small?   7 weeks 2 days ago

Source: Soda1 on Excite Pics

• How Big is a Big Penis?   7 weeks 2 days ago

Average penis but huge balls

Source: Soda1 on Excite Pics

• I Finally Went Public with a Masturbation Video   7 weeks 2 days ago

I'm sorry you deleted the video. I like to watch men's masturbation.

Source: Soda1 on Excite Pics

• Do Men Like a Completely Shaved Vulva?   7 weeks 2 days ago

I like shaved vulva because I'm shaving my cock and balls.

Source: Soda1 on Excite Pics

• Ten Things I Would Do If I Had a Penis   7 weeks 2 days ago

Source: Soda1 on Excite Pics

I'm all masturbating!

• Finally a Documentary on Penis Size   7 weeks 2 days ago

[img]

Forrás: - Soda1 tovább Excite Képek

[/img]I do not have a big penis, but I have huge bull balls.

• Perfect Xmas Gift for the Well-Endowed Man in Your Life   7 weeks 2 days ago

I could not wear it because the huge bull balls would not fit.

• I Don't Understand Why I Don't Like Being Touched   7 weeks 5 days ago

Самый Хороший вариант в ответе на ваше мнение?

грузоперевозки 20 тонн
    Ты человек

• Why Do Men & Women Have Affairs?   8 weeks 1 day ago

In this post’s treads the thing that pops out is a simple secret starts the affair more

convoluted issues keep it going. Because this is a sex blog it is surprising

posters speak pointedly to their desire for safety and support from within

their relationship. While outside sex is a great it surprisingly does not seem

to be the secret we are being asked to know.  Great sex outside of the relationship is fine but as North London seems to so accurately pinpoint from all directions; it is the lost connection, theabsence of the need be known, the need to know the other person, a need for

reciprocity, craving to find the lost of emotional support, trust and safety

that as well as the fear of loosing one’s attachment anchor, are really

troublesome. Why she asks? The simple answer is we need these things and thus

make mistakes in getting them. These mistakes when viewed through the lens of

her countryman’s John Bowlby’s Attachment Theory have certain logic of

attempting to restore partner’s safety. Wherefore?

It appears the repair to a breaking relationship (if possible) is not about the

wild sex experienced with others, or really the loss of sex. Repair is about

building a safe house from which there is no need to have secrets with others.

It is the establishment of a secret that begins the road to the affair. Ira

Glass’s mother Shirley did ground breaking work on this subject. The beginning

is likely innocuous – imperceptible, “the kids drove me berserk last weekend I

was alone….”

It sort of goes without saying every relationship is vulnerable most of the time, just some are more so than others. In fact when John and Julie Gottman do couples therapy around affairs “sex with the other” is never mentioned because it is deemed irrelevant.

Yet people’s sexual needs have to be explored supported and honored within marital relationships. There is always a sexual mismatch just as there is always biological sensual

ignorance. It seems from Dr. Susan "Sue" Johnson work that when

couples can connect, understand attachment and care for both their own

emotional needs as well as those of a partner all the aspects of living

together get easier including sex. It is the attachment bond that builds the

stability to support each other to go forth into the world, not sex.

As Betty notes, sex in many forms is often culturally taboo due to a few of the reasons she sights plus many more. This makes it difficult for even securely attached couples to learn about basic human sexuality and male/female erotic physiology. What I hear from these

posts, is that while sex may be lacking (rightfully angrily so) it is the loss

of the ability to connect and share emotional support which leads to a secret

with an outsider thus the affair and thus the guilt, fear and more longing to be

closer. Because sex and attachment are not at all the same thing, sex does not

replace attachment even if sex with new people is often much freer, infatuating

and exhilarating.

We learn how to do attachment and create secure bonds from other people. At birth we begin learning and adapting our attachment styles to survive with our attachment figures - our parents. What kind of bonds a person learned with their first attachment figures one’s

parents plays a significant role in the attachment styles they later bring to

even work relationships and most critically with a bonded partner. Dr Sue

Johnson identifies 3 styles of attachment; Anxious Avoidant or Secure.

This blog is about sex - not attachment and boding. Betty’s sensual learning through group sex and her learning from her clients is integral to helping couples with better sex. Couples still have to grapple with their attachment issues in order to engage Betty’s vast sexual

knowledge. In life there is so much to learn: to be a citizen in community, to

be a child, to be a parent, to be a securely bonded partner, to attach, to be

an attachment figure and a sensual person in a bonded relationship. Secrets

with outsiders interrupt meeting needs for safety and trust within bonded

relationships.

Since this post and treads are about the pain of affairs and lack of sex…

Here is a toast! To! learning more secure attachment, may it open the door to better sex and many other tangible actions of bonded partnership.  Attachment; anxious, avoidant and secure is learned, unlearned and relearned or forgotten at our peril.

Enjoy sex!

• Ladies-Describe your 1st sexual experience with another woman...   8 weeks 4 days ago

Love it

• Bodysex is More Relevant with Each Passing Day   8 weeks 4 days ago

All I can say is "Amen sister"! Many of the issues we face on the planet are related to the harsh treatment of women over the centuries.  Much of this probably started when we as a species went from a community of harmonious foragers to agrarians.  With agriculture, men wanted to take control and they wanted to dominate the land, animals and women.  All of this has had severe consequences on our planet and our well being as human beings.  Much of this is described in the book "Sex at Dawn".  Another area we as women should work on is how we treat other women.  Unfortunately, there are too many women who do not want to help their fellow sisters. They are often jealous and they bully.  This can happen in the school yard or the workplace. Why?  Perhaps it stems from our ancestors who had to compete for men and their resources.  Also, our culture constantly pits women against each other in the "beauty" competition we face every day from magazines, models and advertising.  Thanks so much for writing this article.  We need more of this to get out to both men and women so that we can help ourselves, future generations and save the planet!

• Is It True Some Women Just Can't Orgasm?   8 weeks 6 days ago

Well, this is the answer we can get from a maximum number of women when they asked about sex and orgasm. Everyone wants some pleasure from their sexual life, especially among men we have found the percentage of desperation is quite high in comparison to women. This article definitely brings some light to knowledge about why women just can't orgasm. Thanks for this wonderful post.

• From Nun to Bodysex Leader   8 weeks 6 days ago

On the new you! I am sure you are happy with your new life. Keep up the good work you are doing. Good luck with your workshops. Loved your bio and the blog.

• Happy Independent Orgasm Day for All Women Everywhere   9 weeks 21 hours ago

My dearest Sensei, Grasshopper would like to offer some thoughts about the notion that ""A woman, once liberated, is far more sexual than any man." with the scribed assumption that being sexual is contingent upon or a function of multiple orgasmic potential. Ergo, multiple orgasmically endowed women are by nature the chief executors of humanity's sexual assets while solitarily orgasmic men are resigned to the proletariat class. Yea, I guess your assertion works if the epitome of sexuality is to be multiorgasmic where women generally greatly outperform men. However, it seems to me that sexuality is much more than its coveted orgasmic crescendo. For me, sexuality is a path chosen by all those who yearn to discover the deepest, most intimate parts of their being, the materia prima of their souls, the essence of their spirits, the foundations of their divinity. Sexuality is a lifelong search for our inner Eros or Aphrodite who gift us with the power of love and the ability to liberate ourselves from ignorance and the traps of the ego. How about we try- 'being sexual is being liberated, being liberated is a sine qua non for becoming sexual' - for men and women, no limits, no distinctions.

• Hysterectomy Broke My Orgasm   9 weeks 1 day ago

I had a total hysterectomy/oophorectomy, including taking the cervix. This was a prophylactic measure, as my mother had ovarian cancer, a sister had breast cancer before age 30, and we are of Ashkenazic Jewish background.

I tried masturbating about four weeks post-op and had an absolutely mind-bending orgasm.  Direct clitoral stimulation has been more annoying than stimulating to me; I resond to pressure and attention paid to my mons and my lower abdomen. These mind-benders happened about a decade and a half ago. Now I have "nice", i.e. tamer,  orgasms, about one or two a week. Too often gives dimishing returns—absence makes the heart grow fonder? I think for me, there needs to be a period of rebound, and this may explain the mind-benders, that my anatomy being altered made for a new neuromuscular experience.

Or sexuality is an amzing thing.  A vulva is the perfect meeting place of bone, muscle, cartilage, nerves, and headspace. We are exquisite!

• Can Only Orgasm With My Legs Crossed Rocking Back & Forth   9 weeks 1 day ago

I actually thought I was weird for doing this... I can have three and four in a row if I really go for it... I've only had one orgasm from sex. I've been doing this since I was five or six years old, is that normal??

• My Girlfriend's Vagina is Too Big For My Penis   9 weeks 1 day ago

It would be good to have the cheats for gta 5 online.

• Can Multiple Orgasms Give You Migraines?   9 weeks 4 days ago

If she experienced a sudden head pain, it could be blood pressure related. A sudden spike in blood pressure due to arousal may have been high enough to trigger an intense headache.

• selfellatio - can you suck your own dick?   9 weeks 5 days ago

6_5by6, Thanks for the honesty to yourself and to others about this. I think few men are willing to talk about masturbation let along self sucking or auto-fellatio as it's called. I'd love to know more

I have always been curious, and a little excited actually, about the idea of a man with a cock he can reach and suck with his own mouth. I have wondered how he would cope as I'm sure he would grow to need that pleasure often. I have read this is so but never get to talk with a guy who can do it.

I can hardly imagine the unique, extreme  pleasure one would achieve from sucking one's self because we, after all, know ourselves best. So having to indulge in it several hours a day is understandable and I respect that. I can imagine your ejaculation has grown very strong and frequent from years of it. It quickly becomes a strong, recurring need according to what I read. Many can become sore from so much sucking and depend on lotions to sustain it as often as they need

This is certainly something that is uniquely make women just don't have the external anatomy that protrudes far enough we could ever hope to reach with our own lips.

The feedback on technique would probably help you become much better at giving oral as well.

Have you tried giving oral to find out how good you are and have you ever demonstrated to your girlfriend?

If you want to tell me more my address is same account name on Yahoo.

Marti

• selfellatio - can you suck your own dick?   9 weeks 5 days ago

If you want to tell me more my address is same account name on Yahoo.

Marti

• Can You Break Your Clitoris?   10 weeks 1 day ago

Hello! When I was a kid, we had some metal pole and used it for limbo. Unfortunately I jumped over it and they smashed it right up there! Honestly I dont feel anything from the clot and wondering if it got damaged at a young age due to that? Thank you!

• Am I Less of a Woman Because Penetration is Painful?   10 weeks 1 day ago

I too have vaginismus. Or should say "did" as I've recovered from it. You are definitely not any less of a woman. I've been there and had those feelings. I understand. But you can't listen to those negative thoughts. You're still a desireable woman. And you can get better. Buy some vaginal dilators. Most come with a book that teaches you how to use them. If you can't completely improve just with those, talk to your doctor and discuss seeing a physical therapist. And if your pain seems like more than just tightness you might have vulvodynia too. I had both. But that can be treated too. It can get better. I was hopeless too but now I've overcome it. You can too. Don't give up.

• Happy Independent Orgasm Day for All Women Everywhere   10 weeks 1 day ago

You may or may not know how these little gems inspire and motivate us, even those of us following different paths - thank you very much!  I am in a committed long term marriage and enjoying the hell out of my newfound independant orgasms :)  I have read and re-read so much on this site and can tell you that, with so much male-centric sex cr@p on the internet, this has been a refuge and an asset.  Knowledge is power and you and Carlin are making all of us more powerful - and you do it with such joy that it is contagious.  THANK YOU!!

• Need Oral Sex Tips for Curved Penis   10 weeks 1 day ago

Well, it is very much essential to have a good sexual body structure even include the sex parts or private parts. So that, we can easily enjoy the oral sex. Apart from physical sex, in most of the occasion, people also start enjoying oral and verbal sex. The exchange sexual conversation and orally perform will give better satisfaction to them. But in the case of curve penis and other types of issues, we may disappoint with the sexual involvement. Here from this article, we can collect some valuable tips on oral sex. Thanks for such a wonderful article with useful information that helps to improve our performance in bed.

• Why Do Men & Women Have Affairs?   10 weeks 1 day ago

Jimmy,

You ask what I would do, and I'm wondering why? If everything in the garden is wonderful, why write asking for an opinion?

Let's be clear, your situation would not work for me personally, not if I was you, your wife or your sexual partner. It wouldn't work if I was you because the dishonesty towards someone I love would make me feel dirty. It wouldn't work from your wife's perspective because of the fundamental lack of trust you're showing in her and the relationship. From your partner's perspective, it wouldn't work for me because of the lack of direction and consequently the lack of emotional intimacy.

And none of this matters obviously, because I'm not the one in this triangle.  We all make and live with our own choices and if you were all happy with it, then it's no one else's business, least of all mine.

But if people are genuinely comfortable with what they're doing, they don't even pause to consider other people's opinion or to canvass support for choices they know to be right for them, so what is making you doubt your own choices now? Are you okay with where you find yourself or are you looking for a reason to change things?

You say that you love your wife, but that your behaviour in a relationship with another woman would destroy her. You write that you have a sexual relationship with another woman but it doesn't seem to involve regular partnersex. You provide support and care for you wife. You get on well with your non-sexual sex partner. You seem to be great at friendship and supportive relationships with women with not so much sex.

I'm not in your position: Why are you?