Recent comments

• Am I Asexual?   6 weeks 6 days ago

Many asexuals I know (myself included) masturbate. The most widley accepted definition of asexual is "does not experience sexual attraction." Plenty of asexuals masturbate. I highly suggest you look up the definition of autochorissexual, which is a type of asexuality.

• How Can I be More Confident, Show Myself Naked & Please Her?   7 weeks 4 days ago

Hi I will start with your labia, you have nothing wrong with it as we are all very different and thats for both men and women, heres a link you should relly look through, labias your see loads, http://beautifullabia.tumblr.com/ your love it. OK

AS for being naked try when your on your own just be naked get used to it, even at this moment I'm sitting here naked, not because its make me feel sexy, its because I just love being free of cloths, think about it, we was all born very naked, so learn to love your labia and being naked, your get there, do yopu shave your pubs off try that see yourself completly naked and it will feel far sexier that way and its more healthy. OK

One more thing do you know yopurself, have your ever sat with a mirror and look at your vagina, get to know it and how it feels.

Do you masturbate try that it could help you, another way of getting to know your vagina. OK

One last thing is a little book which is great for the bedside titled Love Play by Dr David Delvin, now its a couples book yes men and women bits your find in side but remember what I do to my wife you will do to your lover all works the same your find it on Amazon cheap, read it and your enjoy it just as much as we love Betty and her answers. OK

NOWHARD

• Did I Ruin My Clit from Unlubricated Masturbation?   7 weeks 5 days ago

I'm 30 years old & I've never had an orgasm. I didn't even realize I never had an orgasm until I was in my 20's & started discussing sexuality encounters with friends. I quickly realized what we all experience was not the same. Well what I experienced wasn't the same as them. Especially when I discovered women can ejaculated. I quickly felt like I've been missing something my entire life. Especially when my friends asked if I've ever ejaculated during masturbation & I said no. They all look at me & talk to me like I'm crazy & something is wrong with me.  I have no  clue how to get myself there & I've never had a partner get me there either. I always thought it was about enjoying getting the man there. I never knew a women could enjoy sex the way they can. I've spent years trying to figure it out ever since. Still no luck. Any advice?

• Our Latest Ebook & Vulva Anatomy   7 weeks 6 days ago

Ah, how little us men know.  Carlin, I want to congratulate you in your writing and videos and blogging, that you are educating the world about the vulva and all its parts in a way which was never done so well until now.  You are brave and honest to use yourself as the model.  I'm tired of the sexless sex educators.  Your pussy is beautiful and I smile when I see it in these pictures. Your clitoris is so cute Keep up the good work!

• How Do I Have a Happy Sex Life When I Get Depressed?   7 weeks 6 days ago

If you have clinical depression, medication might be what you need, and there's no shame in that. My husband finally was diagnosed after we had been together for almost 20 years. Although he did have more trouble reaching orgasm, he became truly engaged in and enthusiastic about partnersex for the first time in his life.

• New here so hello   7 weeks 6 days ago

Hello Katherine, a belated welcome from myself, to this site which I have enjoyed for years.  I hope that you find it educational and fun!  Although I am no more than a humble member, I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions.  Sincerely, Red

• Cunt vs. Pussy   8 weeks 1 day ago

I love the word cunt. Have you ever read "Lady Chatterly's Lover" it's a beautiful word therein. It is also a great companion word for cock. Cunt and cock they sound great together and they are both strong words.

• Betty's Barbell: From Cool & Heavy to Slick & Hot   8 weeks 1 day ago

I am new here and really not an expert on sexual subjects. I do however want to make a comment on men, and especially my husband Paul. He could never be replaced by anything. I do like my alone time to play with myself and enjoy the pleasure I get from it at the pace I choose with the items I select to use. That said, I need my partner Paul to hold me, kiss me, and stroke me like I can't do myself. This world is wonderful because I have unique ways to be pleased and to please others. Really would love to hear someones view on the Bodysex Workshops.

• Hey Its Me (and my labia)   8 weeks 2 days ago

I totally totally agree, as the last kind of person who should, the older white male.  Be proud of your pussy, it is beautiful!

• Just Joined   8 weeks 2 days ago

I was so pleased to exchange emails with Hally and Paul after contacting them here.  It's really about time to make this a more friendly site.  Aren't Hally's breasts so happy and wonderful, matching her smile?  Please make them welcome, and let's start making friends between ourselves as well!

• Sophia Loren Didn't Shave Her Underarms...Yes   8 weeks 5 days ago

As a young American boy about to take the step upward towards being a teenager, I was obviously semi-brainwashed, as sadly, all American boys and girls are, that smooth armpits on females are absolutely essential if said females want to be considered "feminine and beautiful". Thanks to Ms. Loren and this VERY pic which I found one lucky afternoon perusing some old magazines in my Aunt's back storage room of her house, I quickly, and more importantly, permanently discovered what a b*llsh*t standard shaving under the arms is regarding female grooming. Up to that age of my life ( 12 years old ) I am quite sure I had never attained an erection as quickly or powerfully as I did when I saw this pic of Sophia with her natural, womanly, AND sexy underarm hair. I don't know why and have never cared but that day something clicked open in my brain and has stayed open to this very moment as I write this recollection. I saw at that moment just how natural, mature and most importantly how ATTRACTIVE armpit hair on a female is. I remember the decisive and absolute resolve I had at that moment to dedicate my forthcoming romantic and sexual pursuits toward the direction of females who chose to stay natural under their arms and I am proud to say I have always adhered to this principle. i am also proud to say I can count on less than 1 hand the amount of females I've been involved with (and not bragging but it's near triple digits ) since then that removed their armpit hair which in a country that is so idioticaliy obsessed with smooth female underarms...the USA of course...is nothing short of amazing when I think about it. Ok so I've travelled widely and resided in Europe for a 17 year stretch and so obviously many of those natural females were not American or even lived here but for me that's beside the point. At this stage in my life I think I can look back and genuinely say, mission accomplished. To bring it all back though I have Ms. Loren to thank so very much for opening that young 12 year old boy's eyes that wonderful day to an aspect of the female body that not very many American males would ever find or consider attractive. Oh well their loss, lol! P.S. In case anyone is wondering I DID sneak the magazine this pic above was in out of my Aunt's house that day and must have masterbated to it over half a dozen times that night and God knows how many times after that until tragically, I accidentally threw it away about a year later. That's ok though, it served it's purpose because the template for my sex life was well and truly developed by that time.

• I Feel & Think Too Much to Orgasm with a Partner   8 weeks 6 days ago

Hi A Sorry you getting the rough end of the stick (sorry for the pun), Look between Bettys 4 masturbation topics and a book titled Love Play by Dr David Delvin, this you can get from good ild Amazon cheap, should lead you to a more interesting love life when the right guy comes along, that book I keep as some bedtime reading or with a morning cup of tea, brings on some nice sex, as sex first thing in the morning is a great way to start the day, any day that is, dont save sex just for weekends. OK

If your still coping with being dry keep some coconut oil at the side of your bed, that way your get lots of slip, so no more rough sex, if a guy says I can get you wet? just say yes with this. OK

NOWHARD

• After an Orgasm, I'm NOT Satisfied & Still Aroused   9 weeks 9 min ago

Try 15 years. We clocked her at 1000 orgasms on two occasions and after a few hours, back to square one. I quit trying, whats the point, no satisfaction equals no friendliness. Just grouchy irritated person left even after all these years, and mire infedelidy

• Am I Asexual?   9 weeks 12 hours ago

When anything in life is an absolute requirement for your happiness and self-worth, it is essentially an ‘idol,’ something you are actually worshiping. When such a thing is threatened, your anger is absolute. Your anger is actually the way the idol keeps you in its service, in its
    chains. Sex is no different - Hetero, homo, bi, pan - sex is a gift and adds to human flourishing when enjoyed in the way it was designed - within a monogamous relationship between husband and wife. Everything else is counterfeit money.
    I'm sure even a monogamous relationship has the quality of an "idol." I'm also sure that sometime, a long time ago, longer than the supposedly 6000 years, two apes had a relationship (whether it was monogamous, we'll never know) on the their way to becoming human beings, and you can think you sweet buns that they did....otherwise you
    wouldn't be here.
    Besides, a colleague of mine from http://writemyessay.pro/ said this: Humans are born along a linear surface that stretches from horizon to horizon. And on that surface humans born at one end are the ultimate males, while humans born at the other end are the ultimate females. But few humans are born at the extremes of this surface. Most are born closer to the middle of the line and are neither all male nor all female. And some cross the mid-point of this human linear surface and become sexually whatever happens. In fact if humans ever get a reliable
    count of how many people are gay or straight, we may discover that being straight is in the minority. And I believe it is quite true and you shouldn't be ashamed of whom you are. That's how you were created.

• My Clit is Too Sensitive to Orgasm   9 weeks 14 hours ago

Omg! I know this post was from many years oho. But I am so released to read about someone who describes exactly the same thing as what I go through!
    I've read a lot on women's sexuality but all the problems that other women seem to be have have to do with not orgasming or only orgasming through clit stimulation. And here I am wondering if I've actually orgasmed or not - I didn't know how to tell.
    I too will feel really good for about a second and then I am too sensitive to touch. It's so frustrating and I feel as if I havn't really released. Now I know that maybe I am orgasming, just not in the way we've always been told. I wish it would last longer. I guess now I can focus on how to make that happen.

• Because Everyone Desires Physical Contact   9 weeks 1 day ago

I only just now come across this when looking at the post about a 23yr old aspie female. Shows how female aspies are opposite to male aspies when it comes about getting sex. For me its about exceptance and sex is the ultimate form of this. I am now 51yrs old and never had a girlfriend and sex but plenty of agonizing heart ache like when I was at college aged 19 yrs and then in group therapy. Now its dating sites full of scammers and women who expect Mr Perfect. It make matters even worst with aspergers I now have shoulder athritis. The anti depressants cause a condition where I get reduced sensation which has gradually come on in the last 6yrs although ive been on them for nearly 20yrs. I have to keep on them because the depression will get really bad. Beening innvisible to women has added to my depression. I am in a no win situation.

• How Do I Have a Happy Sex Life When I Get Depressed?   9 weeks 1 day ago

Hi Like Betty has said, Meditation is your way out and a great way to overcome depression, just google depression and meditation, and if you scroll down you see even the Mayo clinic top rates meditation for depression and a few top doctors, but your find lots of help on there.

But for extra help just find a local group who will be pleased to help you get started, and meditation apart from starting your day with it, can be done at anytime during the day.OK

Do hope you find the help you want for a better sex life either by yourself or with a partner.
    OPK

NOWHARD

• Has Humping Furniture Damaged My Clitoris?   9 weeks 1 day ago

Hi Please take a look through this link, and your see just how womens vaginers change in size, shape and one side being so different from the other. OK

So your ok and very lovable. OK

NOWHARD

• A Woman's Erection Needs 20-30 Minutes of Adequate Clitoral Stimulation   9 weeks 1 day ago

I really don't understand this. I have three children, and if ejaculate didn't contain viable sperm I wouldn't have. After my first two I had a vasectomy, but later when my marriage failed and I remarried, my new partner wanted a child, so I had it reversed. Later I hada vasectomy again. I take it from the fact that you had one too that we agree it is the proper way to assume responsibility. So, I think nature has got things about right, with a little surgical help.

• A Woman's Erection Needs 20-30 Minutes of Adequate Clitoral Stimulation   9 weeks 3 days ago

It is a crock that that ejaculate fluid has to contain sperm. I`m a 75 year old male and I have been  shooting blanks since 1970 when I had a vascetomy.

• Wife Feels It Takes Me Too Long to Ejaculate   9 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you for this response. Ive been having this exact problem with my husband and reading this helping me to explain some of what i was having trouble articulating. He believes size is all that matters and puts no effort in understanding how female arousal works.  Then calls a lack of arousal and desire to eventually end something that cannot go anywhere laziness. You hit it all right on the head.[/size]

• Desire & Arousal are Two Very Different Experiences   9 weeks 6 days ago

Men say " a man should never waste an erection' , wel I do the same even I' m a woman. When I have desire I convert it in arousal and masturbate, no matter where I am, I'll always find a place to come

• Kenyan Girls Refuse to "Be Cut" Choose Education Over Marriage   10 weeks 9 hours ago

A baby boy is not "lucky" to have his foreskin sliced off, as one writer suggested. Genital mutilation, female or male, is a barbaric assault on the powerless.

• Kenyan Girls Refuse to "Be Cut" Choose Education Over Marriage   10 weeks 1 day ago

People all over the world have different cultural and religious practices that look odd, ridiculous or evil to others. FGM is one such practice that is almost universally condemned. As mentioned by the professional essay experts, FGM as practiced in most African cultures was a graduation into womanhood. It had nothing to do with the sexual aspect of it. Men went through the same, but are lucky because they cut the foreskin. Other world cultures hunt lions, have bar mitzvah, bat mitvah, quinceanera, sweet sixteen or hazing. The main idea being a graduation ritual into womanhood or manhood.  In Kenya there is a major effort to replace these graduation rituals with other safer practices. There are now Maasai olympics instead of lion hunting and I believe some parts of Pokot have also started some new paractices that dont involve FGM. And yeah, it is horendous but prosecution does not help either. Most have no idea there is a law against what they are doing. To help change the practice, help those that educate these communities and help to educate the girls.

• Betty Dodson's Bodysex Workshop Part I   10 weeks 2 days ago

Betty, your words are powerful with love and strength. These women give light to the beauty of being a woman.