Does Double Penetration Really Feel Good?

Mon, 03/29/2010 - 15:54
Submitted by VirginMonoblogger

So, Gay Boy I'd Like To Fuck (GBILF) sent me an instant message and said "Can I ask you a question?" I got a little nervous, because he reads my blog and I didn't know what to expect. We used to talk all the time, but he want away to college and we lost touch, but we've picked back up again. Anyway, he asked me "Does double penetration feel really good?"

Now, all of my friends know I'm a virgin, so I don't really know what response he was expecting, but I told him that I'm pretty sure I'm not into anal at all, so it probably wouldn't feel good to me.

I don't know if I'm so much "against" taking it in the ass, but fuck... It sounds horrible. I've been told that, if it hurts, "you're doing it wrong". I don't know if I really believe that logic, because there are plenty of things in life that hurt (giving birth, for example), regardless of you doing it right or wrong. I don't know. The thought of sticking things in my ass just doesn't get me hot. I know you have to prepare with desensitizing lube and all that good stuff, but seriously? I'd rather just leave my asshole as "exit only".

So, I relayed this conversation to a friend. She's not really into anal, either. The conversation progressed into me telling her how some men like prostate stimulation. She said "Oh, so they're gay". To which I responded "No... You can like anal stimulation without being gay, I think". Right? I mean, being a homosexual means being attracted to members of the same sex, yes? So, just because you like some anal play doesn't make you gay, does it? I don't think I would react too badly if my partner wanted to explore some anal lovin'. I don't really understand the logic. Is it okay for him to want to explore something different, but never address it? That's shitty and unfair.

This is just another situation with labels. I hate them. If you're all about dick or if you only want pussy, then cool. But, what about people who fall in-between? I hate the term "bisexual". Some people think that, if gender isn't that much of an issue when it comes sex/relationships, you're not choosy. Every sexuality has its preferences.

No straight person likes everyone of the opposite sex. I just see no need to classify myself, especially when I'm unsure of where I fall. I also don't think that wanting to explore something new in the bedroom completely negates how you want to be defined sexually. Just because he enjoys a finger or butt plug doesn't mean he's running around in a rainbow t-shirt and being fucked by Gay Bob next door. And if it does... Then, well, hey... Let's get Glenn Close up in this bitch and make it a super hot, ass-fucking, pussy-rubbing orgy. Win/win.

Thought all virgins were the same? Think again.

Ass fucking

ElisaDay's picture
Mon, 03/29/2010 - 17:20

"I know you have to prepare with desensitizing lube and all that good
stuff"

No! No! No! That stuff is terrible. You are supposed to be able to feel everything so you know if something is going wrong.

"I've been told that, if it hurts, "you're doing it wrong"."

I belive this is true. I have had anal sex quite a bit and the only time it has hurt was when I was a teenager and a guy just stuck it in. Everytime other than that, I had lube and a partner willing to take his or her time and listen to me.

Of course I am not trying to convince you to do anything that you don't want to do but for me, once I got over the taboo part of it and the initial feeling of "oh my god, there's something where it shouldn't be", it has felt great. Usually orgasms are stronger for me if I combine anal and clitoral.

If you do want to learn more, I say learn it from the best, Tristan Taormino

To be honest I could never

Mon, 03/29/2010 - 18:16
Taryn (not verified)

To be honest I could never see what all the fuss was about. Quite a few of my friends liked a finger up the behind, and some liked more but for me, Anal sex Hurt! Right up until I hit my 30's... and then suddenly everything changed. All I can say is Lube, lube lube lube.. and do not continue if it hurts. I mean Real pain, not 'Ow that hurts, but its kinda nice too' pain. Real pain keeps on hurting even after you've stopped (not for long though).

As for DP, it is amazing! I've only recently started getting into it in the past few years and I have a completely different orgasm, one I can't have any other way. I can't always do anal sex however, sometimes even if I'm in the mood I just can't get comfortable. Luckily its worth it when I can.

It may not be a turn on now, but leave the door cracked ;)

ChrisOnline's picture
Mon, 03/29/2010 - 21:10

Anal play has zero to do with hetero/homosexual
identification. I have a special place in my heart for the erotics of anal sex.
It’s how I found my way to Betty’s work, and D&R!

It hit me while reading a particularly steamy anal sex scene
in a Jeaniene Frost book. ---the bad boy vampire get’s me every time. :P----So
I investigated anal sex then bought Tristan Taormino’s book, The Ultimate
Guide to Anal Sex for Women, where I read the following Betty Dodson quote:

“As his mouth and tongue lapped at my tight, defensive
buttyhole, the muscles gradually relaxed. By the time he gently pushed the head
of his big oiled dick against my rosebud, I was so open and turned on that he
eased inside with a minimum of discomfort. Then he slowly fucked me doggie
style as I played with my clit. The orgasm was unforgettable.”---sigh----

Sometimes it’s in the way a particular act is presented,
that gets it’s immediately incorporated into my catalog of sexual fantasy/turn-ons.

I never did read Taormino’s book from front to back. I got
caught up in Betty’s stuff, which of course, lead to Eric’s stuff, his very hot
non-fiction anal erotica. Right away I incorporated playing on the outside of the rosebud or a
gentle finger or two inside (for both of us), but my reality with anal
penetration has taken more time, and pleasurable practice, to make really good. Well worth
it!

Still adding new stuff…

it takes time for some!

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 15:28

I have had double penetration in various forms. When I was younger I tried anal sex with my boyfriend. I was quite sore after that, and didn't really find it very appealing. Now flash forward a couple of years into college. I had a foursome with three college guys I knew. I was much more relaxed and VERY lubed up. Not only was I DP'd but I was giving one of the guys head. By the time it was over, each had made an effort to try me from the backside. The smaller guys fit much nicer, while the one guy who was hung like a horse ripped me down the middle. Maybe the lub and the latex did not mix well????AGain, I was not totally impressed with it, but my orgasms from that session were very unique.

Now later in life I find that a vibrator in my ass while being penetrated vaginally feels SSSOOOOOO GOOOOOODDD!!!!! Talk about deep orgasms! I have threee different sized vibrators and typically start with the smallest one and work up to the largest one. This also feels good to the guy. My boyfriend loves how my pussy seems to vibrate with the vibrator in my ass. I have also inserted the vibrator into my pussy while my boyfriend penetrates me from behind. Another good position is missionary with the vibrator in my pussy and him in my ass. He can thrust both his penis and the vibrator in and out of me.

The last type of D.P. I like is with another woman. The last couple girl - girl episodes I tried, we used my toys. My friend inserted my small vibrator in my ass, my good medium sized vibrator in my pussy, and then flicked my clit with her tongue. I was insane with extasy. I think all women should try this or variations of those listed above. Some of my friends have tried these things and love how intense the orgasms can be.

I guess the point to all of this is be patient and relaxed and use plenty of lube and find what works for you. Some guys are way too big to go in that tight little backside, and others are smaller and more accommodating. Also, consider using a small vibratoer. Both you and your partner will love this.

you all are messed up in the

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 23:29
sfgdfg (not verified)

you all are messed up in the head you have sex only when you want a child and are married
no for fun.

Kool

Sun, 07/10/2011 - 14:05
I fuck pussy (not verified)

Anal oral is great. I did it with your mum, along with triple penetration.