Going Public with Marie Claire & My Latest Photo Shoot

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 10:17

After going public with Marie Claire about how many sex partners I've had, I decided it was time to celebrate my sexuality and my body.  So I did a photo shoot that I never would have had the clit to do before I met Betty Dodson: here are the pics

I hate taking pictures and I hate being in front of the camera.  Our weekly podcast and spending so much time with Betty released me from the anxiety I felt about being me.  When we were filming with the Discovery channel they asked me how working with Betty changed me.  I'm an attorney...I'm accomplished...I was orgasmic before I met Betty but there was a distinct change.

I feel comfortable in my own skin.  I feel proud to be a woman.  I love my body.  I love my sexual energy.  It's not about being beautiful or having it all anymore.  I don't care about being in love or owning things or being perfect.

For the first time in my life, I love myself.  And I think these pics capture my self love.  Thank you, Betty.

Editor in Chief & Keeper of All Things Betty Dodson

Love!

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 10:40
WildOrchid (not verified)

You are so hot, Carlin! You look so sensual and erotic.

P.S. Is this Lola?

:O

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 11:00
VirginMonoblogger (not verified)

Oh.Mah.God(dess)

Fucking SICK pictures. Completely blown away. You are absoluely amazing. I can't even put it into words.

You look so beautiful and

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 11:37
Aaryn (not verified)

You look so beautiful and happy! And what you wrote was wonderful to read as well. We really do pick on our selves far too much.

beautiful pics

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 11:37
Camlawnman (not verified)

nice tan lines and pubes,id rather look at those photos then playboy, yours are way more real.

Hang 'em!

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 11:47

Excellent.  I hope you hang a few where you can see them everyday when you wake up.

yes, that's the infamous

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 11:48

yes, that's the infamous lola.  It's so cheesy but I loved that she was in the pics

Well Done

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 12:54

Those pictures were gorgeous.
I loved that you smiled with your eyes. Showed that you truely have fun.
I agree with the others. You are hot!!
Well done.

Wow!

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 13:25

You look really good, Carlin! I mean, really good! These photos are beautiful. :-)
And the dog's cute too. ^^

Wow! you look fabulous. that

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 16:09

Wow! you look fabulous. that was my 1st reaction but as I looked through the snapshots I just thought "your gorgeous" you really are! Sorry I know this sounds corny but I think some people are just so easy to fall in love with :) Your dog isn't just cute but very lucky, I love your apartment I'd like to go for floor to ceiling windows for my next move, all that light is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful pics.

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 15:57

You look absolutely stunning. Love the sexy pics of your shear panties. Sometimes the hint of something sexual does more than seeing the actual nakedness! Those pics are great because of your previous post about growing your bush back, and with these pics we get to see how fabulous your natural body looks. Thanks you!

Moiré?

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 16:55
Jay (not verified)

Wow - is that just an incredibly coincidental (and lucky) Moiré pattern in the first 5 or so pictures?  Or is it actually a design on your (incredibly lucky) undiies?  I'm sticking with Moiré considering the subsequent pictures.
Love your beauty mark as well...

A) You've got the body I WISH

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 17:13
Aella (not verified)

A) You've got the body I WISH I had..
B) Your bush is fantastic :D

Jeez Carlin! Freakin hottie!

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 17:38
jexhibitionism (not verified)

Jeez Carlin! Freakin hottie! I love how comfortable you look. I like those sheer panties too! I want to get some now lol

Holy shit.

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 19:35
carlisleorama (not verified)

You. are. hot.
(*checks pulse*)

EXHIBITIONISM aside, at "the

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 20:38
lsjbaby (not verified)

EXHIBITIONISM aside, at "the most" , you have a lot to show off.
Awed!!

Beyond Beautiful

Fri, 01/28/2011 - 22:34
Bubastis (not verified)

This may sound horribly creepy, but allow me to explain : my mother is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I'm very grateful to even remotely resemble her. I say all of this to tell you that you look like my mother, and that you are nothing but gorgeous. Thank you for sharing these.
P.S. You rock the bush, sister.

Amazing and inspiring!

Sat, 01/29/2011 - 15:29
sweetman (not verified)

Amazing and inspiring!

I can die happy! :D

Sat, 01/29/2011 - 23:23

I think my head exploded the moment I opened that link. I feel as though we've grown to know you and love your message and the way you share it with us, and I think someone said it above... Carlin, you are easy to fall in love with.
What a perfect gift for those of us who adore you. These pictures are fun, gorgeous and dangerously-erotic.
I know they'll inspire many women, but I won't go into detail on what they inspired me to do.

You are the perfect face (and ass, aha!) of the pro-sex movement. We are SO fortunate to have someone so special, so beautiful (inside and out) and so intelligent sharing with us on a day-to-day basis.

This photo shoot was something incredibly special, and I am so THRILLED to hear you say that you have finally learned to love yourself and feel comfortable in your own skin. WOOT!

...my GOODNESS do I love that bush, as well.

I teared up a bit reading

Sun, 01/30/2011 - 08:35

I teared up a bit reading your comment, Joelface.  It means so much to know that I have such amazing support.

I love you all!

...your pix........

Sun, 01/30/2011 - 13:36
marki (not verified)

..........you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL......tastefully done...a smile or the hint of a smile in EVERY shot says you are comfortable with Carlin and who she has become. I am no judge but this is what I would have wanted MY woman to look like. ....of course I am so satisfied with the one I have I wouldn't trade her for gold but it wouldn't hurt if she had looked like you!
I love the fact that you have a bush and it appears to be just trimmed and not shorn to the point of prickliness!! I never did understand the craze of shaved pussy.
I am a long-time reader of Dodson and Ross...keep up the fantastic work!
CONGRATULATIONS!!  You are GEORGEOUS!

I wish I had your body. Very,

Sun, 01/30/2011 - 14:27
Antonia (not verified)

I wish I had your body. Very, very much so.

Marie Claire Pictures

Sun, 01/30/2011 - 20:27
Uncut one (not verified)

Absolutely gorgeous is how I would describe your pictures. Very erotic too!

gULP.

Sun, 01/30/2011 - 21:06

Wow, These photographs are so honest. Thank you for sharing and inspiring, and inspiring again ;)
Big fan of the bush, yum yum.
and your bedroom is so so sensual, love the headboard!

Your freedom liberates me.

Mon, 01/31/2011 - 07:05
Ratatouille (not verified)

Carlin!
You have the most beautiful strength in who you are. As a young women I am so happy to have found a role model like you as I develop my sexuality. Thank you for being the sexual strength that I can look up to. Your photos capture so much of your spirit looking at them makes me feel liberated.

AMAZING!!

Mon, 01/31/2011 - 11:56
dolfun (not verified)

Carlin..
This
actually made me cry! in a good way, to see you so happy, so alive, so totally
in you, comfortable, beautiful, I think every women should do a photo shoot
like this! think of how liberating it could/would be..I have dreamt all my life
of doing a shoot like this, but I need to get a bit more comfortable and some
really awesome tan lines like you babe!..thanks for sharing these, it made me
feel like a real woman!....thank you to you and Betty for allowing women to
 "love their love!"

Wonderful pages of pix

Tue, 02/01/2011 - 00:12
WD (not verified)

Never thought I'd get such a revealing look at half of the awesome CarlinBetty duo. You are so lovely. Yeah, you are hot, and sexy and alluring and all that but lovely is my highest compliment. I absolutely love your amazing breasts~! Practically starched the keyboard with wonderment at your confidence, humor, coyness, and radiance. I came for the education and readership sharing and stayed for the new cover girl look. How did you manage to look so natural ? You redefined nude and without actually getting fully nude.  More, please....

A most  honest and beautiful

Tue, 02/01/2011 - 10:06
Freda (not verified)

A most  honest and beautiful article, with stunning  photos. Womanhood personified

Those pics ar sooo hot! I

Fri, 02/04/2011 - 09:03
Quincy (not verified)

Those pics ar sooo hot! I havn't been this turned on for some time. Sleeping with Carlin has just become a major fantasy of mine.

Beautiful

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 07:09
AB Dagley (not verified)

Carlin,
You are so beautiful, and I admire how much courage it took to do a photo shoot like that. And I know exactly how amazing it can feel to feel beautiful in your own skin. I have been a model at my university art department for a couple of years, and I love it. Sure, at first it's awkward, but eventually you begin to feel beautiful and comfortable in your own skin. My mom hates that I model and can't understandhow it can be such a freeing experience. I honestly wish everyone could get the chance to do something like that someday.

You help some many people every day just by having the courage to speak out (either in pictures or words) when others won't. Thank you so much! <3

wow.. i thought i loved you before....

Sat, 02/19/2011 - 11:20
Shadow Eagle (not verified)

Fantastic pictures, sexy body, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, sexy ass, luscious legs... wow, i love you even more. nice apt also, i'm guessing it's yours. impressive. Without you in it it's just a room... you brighten it up, like the sun does the solar system.
Shadow