The Labia Video Too Hot for Facebook

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 15:36

When Molly Adler sent me an email requesting vulva pics for a video self serve was producing on labiaplasty, I had no idea that it would get them kicked off Facebook. Viva La Labia

Editor in Chief & Keeper of All Things Betty Dodson

I love the line "buy

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 16:41
Lisa M (not verified)

I love the line "buy vibrators, not surgery."

Such an important video!

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 19:26

Such an important video. I couldn't agree with it more!

Thanks for posting this Carlin! Thanks to the awesome women who made it.. and also to Betty.. for being a inspiration to this mindset.

Labia are beautiful, and unique, and sensitive! Love them, don't lose them!

-------------------------------------

25 - M - Critical Relativist and Feminist (Equalist) - Canada

I love this line..."people

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 22:33

I love this line..."people can get very rich, very quick off your insecurities" the video is great, the ladies are sweet, informative and passionate...Facebook's loss...

I love big lobg labias - they are VERY SEXY!

Sat, 07/31/2010 - 08:56
Ron71 (not verified)

I like to play with my wifes large labia lips and thats cool!
I think that big long labias are very sexy and beauty! For me big long labias - the BEST!

yay for long labias & labia lovers

Mon, 08/02/2010 - 17:09
mollyism (not verified)

Thanks, Carlin for posting and others for your support! Betty has been an inspiration and we are so grateful for all the real labia images available in the world :)

to betty and carlin, with love

Wed, 08/04/2010 - 02:44
lake (not verified)

As someone who has dealt with this insecurity - thank you for offering this message, for meaning it and living it. it's strange how deeply your sense of self can be gripped by doubts like these. i sense that i am probably speaking for a lot of girls when i let you know that every time i hear someone speak with this unreserved conviction in the beauty and the value of what is, I feel a little stronger within myself.

every. single. time.

Love yourself

Sat, 11/06/2010 - 19:54
Jason Henry (not verified)

I think the only time Labiaplasty is a good idea is if the Labia is causing the woman pain when she wears clothes or has sex.  Other than those reasons women should realize that they are all unique and take it from a guy: "Most men like natural women that they and their partner can enjoy their vagina in a natural way."