Things My Dick Does

Fri, 10/09/2015 - 07:11

Things My Dick Does is officially my new favorite tumblr blog. His stated intention is wonderful:

I've always wondered what my dick does in the times he is up before I am. He must get so bored waiting for me to wake up. Happens EVERY day. Poor little guy :\ Feel free to say hello to the little guy via inbox message.

Adorable...brilliant...in love with the condom pics.

Editor in Chief & Keeper of All Things Betty Dodson

the phallic id

Fri, 10/09/2015 - 18:36

His dick is one happy camper. Seems to be 'living the life of Riley', savoring life's experiences to the max. Can't wait to see him bungee jumping or getting into a bar brawl. I concur Carlin, absolutely adorable and brilliant. Should make all men look at their dicks with more pizzazz!

Be Careful Where You Share This Thing!

Mon, 10/12/2015 - 06:10

I shared this with a friend at a chorus rehearsal.  She laughed so hard she had to go lay down.  I had tears running down my face.  Our choral director was not happy with us.  My friend shared it with some of the other women and they were so hysterical we ended up getting kicked out until we could get ourselves under control.  Seriously, this blog is so funny (and kind of sweet) it is nearly a weapon.
Thanks, Carlin, for sharing it.

The Penis - Mightier Than The Sword?

Ron The Logician's picture
Mon, 10/12/2015 - 07:30

Check this out, dick fanciers!

The historical literary giant Franz Kafka is honored in his home town, Prague, today capital of the Czech Republic, by a museum which features unusual outside animated statuary on its grounds. Shown in the snapshot below, it consists of a pair of moving male humanoid robots whose penises perpetually irrigate a pool shaped like the Czech Republic itself, in which the robots stand. But these are clever dicks, as they spend most of their time writing out famous Kafka texts! (I've heard the trick works better when one uses snow.) People around the world also have the option to temporarily interrupt their usual work, to render whatever SMS message the sender transmits to them for a modest fee. Find a short video clip of the animated fountain in action here!

It's great that us girls can

Wed, 12/09/2015 - 11:00
Elizabeth P (not verified)

It's great that us girls can have a really good look and laugh at a
penis and there's nothing sexual about it. Now we are able to just look
and laugh at a penis, whether it's erect, or covered with a condom, or
just "spurted", or whatever else. This laugh out loud blog is one extra
huge step in allowing women to laugh and be titillated, and it's great
fun!

This hilarious blog is opening the door for us girls and
ladies to laugh at penises, and to compare them just as what's been
happening to our bodies for so long. Now we can laugh and mock mens body
parts in a fun way and I LOVE IT! I've shared with LOTS of other women
and they are doing the same. The penis looks like it's 6 inches or under
when erect (which would make it small), which makes it even funnier.

It's finally time for us girls to have a really good laugh! Thank you so much Carlin for sharing.

'Tis the season to be kind

Mon, 12/14/2015 - 19:07

There's nothing wrong with having a good laugh at sexuality, which besides being exciting can be just plain ridiculous. We do take it all too seriously sometimes, don't we? But as Betty has pointed out, a six-inch erection isn't small at all but actually slightly above average. Humor depends on the intent, really. If the intent is a harmless laugh, then no harm is done. But 'mockery' could take a turn for the cruel, and that is not harmless.