Cosmo Covers Lesbian Sex Positions

Mon, 07/28/2014 - 09:58

I'm pretty impressed that the latest edition of Cosmo forsook their usual how-to-give-a-blow-job sex advice for girl-on-girl sex positions.

Yes, Cosmo covered how to rub your clit against another clit to orgasm.  I guess it is a sign that we're crawling out of the hetero-normative box although they didn't scrimp on the usual Cosmo kitch.

Here is the "list" of girl-on-girl sex positions (according to Cosmo):

Good cop, naughty cop: This position is essentially the same as 'doggy style', but involving either the use of a strap-on sex toy, or manual stimulation while the lower partner has their hands handcuffed behind their back.

The passionate pole dancer: One partner sits on a chair, with the other partner supported in their lap, facing away from them. Raising a knee helps keep things stable as well as providing stimulation for their clitoris.

The Kinky Jockey: One partner kneels on all four and the other sits on them, using their tailbone as clitoral stimulation while yanking their hair like reins.

Defying gravity: One partner sits normal in a chair while the other kneels on her, facing out, and drops down to the floor, using their hands to balance. This provides an ideal position for oral sex.

I say just watch the most authentic sex scene ever produced in Blue is the Warmest Color.

Editor in Chief & Keeper of All Things Betty Dodson

Men's Health and GQ

Mon, 07/28/2014 - 13:33

Speaking of crawling out of the hetero-normative box, it must be time for magazines aimed at men to start giving male-to-male sex tips. I don't know how popular they'd be at first, but it would be the fair thing to do. And options are good for men too, right?

That'd be a great way to go

Mon, 07/28/2014 - 17:25
Joseph Dobrian (not verified)

That'd be a great way to go broke. How many straight guys would be caught buying it, or subscribing to it? Think he'd want the mailman to know that he reads magazines that tell him how to suck dick? Forget "fair." Publishers are trying to turn a profit, not be politically correct.

Very true

Tue, 07/29/2014 - 13:33

Women have much more freedom than men to 'experiment' with bisexuality without being treated with contempt. This is one of the few areas where our culture makes it considerably harder on men than on women (although I've heard that college-age guys aren't as freaked out by a little male-male stuff as the way I was brought up). So I was trying to imagine what the equivalent of Cosmo would be if the genders were reversed. Not, of course, that I really expect any men's magazine to try something like this anytime soon. The prejudices are too deep-seated.

In this weeks Loaded, how to suck cock :)

Tue, 07/29/2014 - 13:46

Ha ha Joseph it depends on the magazine. Different mags are finely targeted and some male audiences are proud to support LGBT culture. Be interesting to see how someone else thinks I can come or who can give me new ideas. I don't fret over what magazines print  I think the net and wifi means they're done for anyway. and online if you want cock sucking tips you just search for them.

cool, the last time I saw

Wed, 09/10/2014 - 11:37
kuu (not verified)

cool, the last time I saw someone cover it, it was about the absurd sex positions, and once more they got it wrong.
and I think acctual Lesbians tore it apart for it's "lol what the hell are they thinking?"