Betty & Her Love Picture Exhibition

Fri, 06/10/2011 - 09:21

This is one of Betty's drawings from her Love Picture Exhibition - and that's Betty.  She and her boyfriend rigged up their polaroid camera and took pics of themselves in the throws of passion.

She drew sex from her own sex life.  Love this one.

View Betty's art gallery

Editor in Chief & Keeper of All Things Betty Dodson

Not to be picky, but I am.

Betty Dodson's picture
Fri, 06/10/2011 - 10:05

Not to be picky, but I am. That photo was taken by my other boyfriend Grant who had his own developing sex up. Back in 1966 Kodak wouldn't print what they then considered "obscene" or anything dealing with explicit images of sex. The vulva 35 m color slides went in under non-specific diseases of the female genitals. Of course nothing was wrong with any of them and the guys developing the slides didn't know anything about vulvas. Neither did the owners of the vulvas!
Note: Things haven't changed that much in knowledge of their sex organs by women, but snapping a photo these days with cell phones is a huge advancement. Technology marches on while human bodies remain a mystery to their owners.

Grant

Marias Chaos's picture
Fri, 06/10/2011 - 13:31

Grant has made it so that any man named Grant I come across makes me wet!

I love this pic also..in 'Sex for One' right!?

The drawing is really good!

Sat, 06/11/2011 - 19:44

The drawing is really good! Classically representational. Wouldn't it be good if it was the cover to a romantic novel. I've read bits of my mums "romantic " novels and your pic is a pretty good representation of what's inside them :)

A Favorite

Mon, 06/13/2011 - 00:37
Ian (not verified)

This one has always been a favorite of mine.  Of all the Love Picture series, this one I think is the sexiest.  I always wondered if the woman was Betty,  It looked enouhg like her, and now I know! :)
I always like the postion of her body; her legs drawn up for deep penetration, her feet tensed and her facial expression as she is being entered.  I've always wanted to take a woman that way (the one I'm with isn't small or flexible enough, unfortunately).

so beautiful

Wed, 10/23/2013 - 11:32
little jo (not verified)

All your art is just superb, strong and elegant. As well written or draw, paint...