I'm Restoring My Foreskin

Tue, 03/27/2012 - 08:47
Submitted by Anonymous

As I have grown older, especially as I entered my fifth decade, I began to notice a growing lack of sensitivity in my penis. It has become harder and harder to orgasm. Sometimes the frustration over this has made me lose interest in sex altogether for periods of time.

My wife understands that this has nothing to do with her, as it is a physiological problem of mine. As a man ages, it is quite common for testosterone levels to diminish, which result in not only sexual matters, but other areas of the body as well. A blood test ruled out the low T in my case, so I know that isn't the problem.

Then I started doing the research about the long-term effects of circumcision. The penis has the foreskin built on to it for several reasons, most of which I'll get into later on. My lack of penile sensitivity results from the glans being bare all my life and subject to the wear and tear of clothing. In an intact man, the foreskin protects the glans from this abrasion. The glans is; after all, an internal organ, much the same as the clitoris is.

When a circumcised man's glans is exposed constantly, the body reacts to protect this delicate organ. The body creates a thickened layer of skin on the glans to protect the delicate nerve endings. Keratinization.  So the sensitivity that should be there is lost, and worsens with age.

When foreskin restoration and retention of the foreskin over the glans is practiced on a daily basis, eventually this keratinized layer will slough off, revealing a smooth and extremely tender glans. Like it should be.  With the foreskin covering the glans constantly, it will become moist from secretions in the foreskin itself.

There are a number of devices and manual methods to tension what foreskin a man starts out with, on the road to restoration. It is a long slow process, which requires dedication. Skin cannot be forced to lengthen and grow, but it can be persuaded.

My plan involves the use of a tensioning device, and manual tugging as well. I also retain the foreskin over my glans when not tugging or tensioning. This 'retention' keeps the glans covered and no longer abrading inside my Fruit of the Looms.

As I continue to write this blog, I'll share pictures and go into the details of how this really works. My progress, my goals, etc.

Updates

Tue, 03/27/2012 - 20:42
Nicole24 (not verified)

Please keep us updated. I'm not a man, but I really do want to know if this works out for you. I don't plan on abandoning this site any time soon. However long it takes you, I'll be curiously looking for updates.

A woman's interest in FR

Wed, 03/28/2012 - 19:01
BorderReiver (not verified)

Greetings,

I'm glad you are interested in this, and yes, I will be posting up more information as time goes by.

Probably this weekend, I'll have a go at it again, with some more information, getting into the 'nuts & bolts' of this process.  There I go thinking like a mechanic again........

It is very important that women should know about this, as information leads to knowledge, and one can't be too knowledgeable.  Especially in the matters of human sexuality.

There are many men out there who are restoring.  One just doesn't normally hear about this, which is why I am bringing this to light.

Stay curious.

Regards aye,

T.

Hope this helps

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 05:52

I have a forskin but I met a doctor here in England who has recontructed his own foreskin. I participated in his survey comparing uncut sensations with reconstructed. If your not in England I'm sure he'd see you on skype and offer advice and encouragement.  He's a nice guy, is retired so doesn't charge anything  and seems very interested in helping other people in general, especially those with the same problem he had. You can email him from this page. Good luck.

Great analogy!

Tue, 04/03/2012 - 20:39
Hugh7 (not verified)

"Think of the clitoris sheltered in it's foreskin hood, soft, delicate, chock full of nerve endings and moist. There you have the natural penis glans, whether uncut or foreskin restored."
What an excellent comparison! How many women, I wonder, would like their clitorises (or clirorides to be exact) to be rubbing against their undies all day as circumcised men's glandes do? (But the analogy breaks down then, because it is the male foreskin itself that was full of nerves, and lost forever to circumcision.)

Why many women can appreciate what foreskin does for a man

Fri, 05/04/2012 - 17:17

The image in the post does not do justice to how my foreskin works, and depicts an erect penis much larger than most.
To the ladies. If you are unable to pull back the clitoral hood and expose the clitoral glans, that is fine. Many women are like that and have no trouble reaching orgasm. Reading Betty taught me 25 years ago that it is better to fondle the clitoris while it is fully covered with its hood. But if you can gently peel back the hood, and if the experience is very pleasurable, then you have a better understanding of the pleasures of the intact penis than cut men do, and hence can understand the determination men bring to restoration. I am intact.

do they really understand?

Sat, 05/05/2012 - 15:18
BorderReiver (not verified)

I doubt it.
 Most women probably can't feel the difference between a cut vs intact cock.  That's the theory of some women.
I know Dr. Betty has it figured out.
An intact man in the US, probably shouldn't have high hopes for penile acceptance among the mainstream of American women.  It's not their fault though.
The comment was made, of late in another related post here, that the uncut cock looks like "a pig in a blanket".

**************

Brother, I would give my left nut to have what you have.  Why??

Being circumcised, and at fifty-eight years of age, I have no sensitivity to stimulation left in my cock.  Sex sucks and masturbation isn't hardly worth the effort, and believe me, it does take a lot of effort.

Obviously I can't speak from experience, but I understand that an intact man's orgasm is an entire body experience, like a sky full of fireworks.

Mine......... isn't even worth the bother to describe.

It's going to take me years to restore what was cut from my penis in less than five minutes.  Even then, it still won't ever be completely like it was in the beginning.

Tim in Idaho

i am 47 and cut and have had

Fri, 04/11/2014 - 06:17
RWW (not verified)

i am 47 and cut and have had no problems with sensitivity but i am quiet large and when flaccid i have enough skin that does protect me from clothing.

INTENSE article Pro elimination of male Circumcision

Fri, 03/11/2016 - 15:16

I had posted this a few weeks ago somewhere else here, and could not find it, and I did that specifcally from a post Patrick had made a while back which really had enlightened me and caused me to re-think this since I was not aware.....so, I thought we all could benefit from this site.
NOTE: PLEASE use this link with disgretion. MATURE material and grapic sexual videos present.

Some women actually do understand & appreciate...

Fri, 03/18/2016 - 12:49
BBL (not verified)

I am one (American) women who truly understands the importance of foreskin. My husband of 20+ years was uncircumcised when we got married and we have had a very enjoyable sex life over the years. That is, until a few years ago when he decided to get circumcised for religious reasons. [Side note: He's black and we're Jewish but he could not officially convert until he was circumcised.] I can't say for sure whether the procedure affected his sensitivity or not. I mean, the sex is still great and he still feels the same (size-wise) inside of me. I have, however, noticed issues with dryness recently. We've never had to use lubricant in the past but now it's becoming necessary.

I truly wish we could go back in time so I could convince my husband NOT to get circumcised. I honestly miss his foreskin - the look and feel of it. It's actually part of the reason I married him - I found it incredibly sexy.

The good news is that the surgeon didn't take all of his foreskin - there's still something of a "turtleneck" left. So, I'm hoping it's enough to try out these restoration techniques.

I dont cut

Mon, 07/31/2017 - 21:37

I grow longer as I grow older but I do not like it.

Source: Soda1 on Excite Pics