What Advice Would You Give to Men Who Want Their GF/Wife to Go Braless?

Mon, 05/11/2015 - 09:06

Dear Dr. Betty,

What advice could you give to men that want there girlfriends or wife go braless?

Dear S,

I would advise you to consider how you would feel wearing tight pants that showed off your package! Unfortunately breasts have been turned into sex symbols that causes men to stare at them with hunger and longing.

I have never worn a bra since I got through the decade of my twenties. But I am limited to wearing dark clothes to hide my offending nipples that are heading for my belly button. It's really your wife's choice as to what she feels most comfortable doing.

Dr. Betty

Love the Braless Look!!!

Thu, 05/14/2015 - 20:11
JN (not verified)

What do you mean "unfortunately"? hahaha  Boobs rock!! I'm a total boob man. Breasts, boobs, tits, titties–whatever you want to call them– are the greatest thing ever!!! So sexy. So delightful. So breathtaking. So utterly delicious! Fun to play with, massage, hold, squeeze, lick, suck. And nipples...don't even get me started on nipples! Mmm mmmm LOL.

Bras are wonderful

Sat, 05/16/2015 - 14:51
LittleWitch (not verified)

Talking as a big busted girl - I adore bras!
I'm currently wearing a British 34GG wich means that each of my breasts is around 1kg.
That means they need support, they need a comfortable bra to stay in place and prevent painful jiggling and bouncing. Without a fittet bra I can not run or go down stairs without crossing my arms to hold my boobs.
No way am I giving up the support and comfort a bra gives me for the fetish of a man.

She means "unfortunatly" as

Sun, 05/17/2015 - 13:30

She means "unfortunatly" as in it disables women from showing them, having to hide them from the public eye, creating a taboo against breastfeeding in public, etc. it's a part of the oppression of the female body.

Your response really is one of total and complete male self-absorbtion - it's all about how YOU see it and what YOU like as a guy. You obviously don't give a shit about how society's view of the female body limits our lives in all kinds of negative ways. I suggest you look into it, if only in self-interest. You see, no woman likes a guy who can't see beyond his own likes and dislikes. Furthermore, if our breasts weren't so sexualized, we would let them out more often. Just as if guys didn't leak private pictures on the internet, we might be more inclined to send them. Just as if women weren't stigmatized and slut-shamed, we'd be more open to sex in general. Just as how reactions like yours is stacked on the everest-sized pile of evidence that every woman has, that proves that a large amount of men out there really are self-absorbed imbecils, and thus make us guarded against men as a group and less inclined to have sex with you.

Personally, I see this as the ultimate proof that guys really aren't at all as interested in sex as we like to think. If they were, they'd show some respect to women. In person and in general.

NIce going elin. You explained our position perfectly.

Sun, 05/17/2015 - 16:10
Dr. Betty (not verified)

I for one would like to see more of a man's package, a bulge or a hint of what he has between his legs. Imagine like Bila described, jogging in loose shorts with no jock strap to tie the boys down. I'm all for men displaying any where especially on the beach. But note: The Speedos were replance by guys wearing baggy down to their knees pants! Meanwhile women are being exposed with tiny itsy bitsy bikinis. Is this a double standard or what? C'mon guys, give us girls a break.

For Elin

Sun, 05/17/2015 - 16:34
JN (not verified)

Very sorry. I meant no disrespect at all. I meant to uphold the female form as exquisite, nothing more. I think the entire female body is absolutely beautiful no matter the size or shape. My post was meant to be complimentary not subjectifying. It was meant to be lighthearted (hence the "hahaha" and the "LOL"). Clearly, my attempt failed. I do not view women as sex objects at all. I hold them in high esteem for everything they are and do. And honestly, in the bedroom, I make it all about my sweetheart. Her pleasure is the most important thing to me. When she's satisfied, so am I.
Anyway, just wanted to clarify. I sincerely meant no disrespect to women at all!

Makes Me Feel Like Mashing Up Some Balls!

Fri, 05/22/2015 - 15:41
Iandria E (not verified)

Right on Elin! Look at this comment the goddamn bastard made now. He says it's all about her pleasure like as if he actually gives a fucking shit. Ha ha ha. Riiiggghhht. I'm sure it's his mild acknowledgement that she's even a living thing that wants in on some of that pleasure too is how he's even able to get sex from her at all. It's just because he has to acknowledge her pleasure so he can gain access to some of those saggy tits and that hairy, slimy cunt of her's otherwise he wouldn't even get some ass! Gee, I wonder why?

After reading some of that asshole, pig, mother fucking womonizer's comments I felt like: taking a pair of scissors, grabbing that bastard's scrotum (but not his testicles) to stretch it out, and cutting a large incision into his scrotum so that when I let go his testes go popping out of his sack!! I'm sure most of us ladies here on this thread would love to see it and laugh at this man with his little, beaty, white balls hanging and dangling all out his cut-up, blood gushing, hairy ball sack for everyone to see!! Then maybe you, Elin, could after that shove this man to the ground flat on his face so that he'd be in a position where his uncovered testes would be laying flat on the ground hanging from his groin like dangling pieces of raw chicken hanging down off a fresh arterie hanging from a table fork. Then you could from behind stomp on 1 of the testes of this womonizing vermin with the heel tip of 1 of your high heels and squish it between your heel tip and the ground just like one of those fucking cat crushing videos!! Then I could stomp on the other teste with my high heel tip. We could both take turns stomping on this goddamn bastard's balls with our fucking heel tips! Just stomp my heel tip right into 1 of his testes and twist my fucking foot side to side while pressing my heel tip down on it into the pavement! Just imagine the sounds of agony this poor fucking bastard would make during all of this! Assuming he doesn't already pass out or go into some state of shock.

In high school in health class we had some medical experts come with a bunch of havested human organs for the class to physically observe with gloves on and then pass on to the next student. When I got a pair of testicles to hold my anger for men got the better of me and made me squeeze those balls of rubberiness so hard that 1 of them almost tore right in half in between my thumb and my index finger! That was when I learned exactly what happens to mens' testicles when too much pressure is applied to them, and I was able then on to perfect my ball crushing fantasies for men :D When enough pressure is put on them and they reach their breaking point they suddenly significantly tear apart just like fucking rubber does with the same exact texture as rubber. I would love to squish this bastard's balls and just mash them up into the pavement by pressing and wirling my heel tips into them until they look like a couple of shredded up rubber ball toys the dog got and chewed up!

Pervious post

Sat, 05/23/2015 - 08:41
Johnjohnjohn (not verified)

Much as I'm all for free speech, I'm stunned that you allowed the pervious post. It contributes absolutely nothing to the wonderful work done by this great site.

Iandria E

Sat, 05/23/2015 - 13:21

Seriously, these are not healthy thoughts. Please consider finding someone to talk with.

1-800-273-TALK

Suicide hotline?! I'm

Sat, 05/23/2015 - 19:42
Iandria E (not verified)

Suicide hotline?! I'm suicidal? Not sure where you are getting that from but the only suicidal thing here that I could think of might be JN's balls if JN were to see me in person and get turned on by me which in this case it would need to be the suicide hotline people talking to JN's hairy ball sack to talk his balls out of wanting to come near me and commit ball-suicide ;D

Talking . . .

Mon, 05/25/2015 - 18:37

It's my understanding that the number I posted might also be used for general concerns, not just for suicide prevention. In any case, while D&R has mysteriously allowed you to post this material, they have also allowed me to express my alarm at it.  I would feel the same alarm if a woman or animal were the target. Fostering such cruel fantasies, no matter what their object, can be damaging to one's well-being. It's not a healthy way to treat yourself.

Just Talked

Mon, 05/25/2015 - 20:12
Iandria E (not verified)

Just called them and talked to them and they told me that I am a perfectly healthy girl just expressing her normal thoughts for men that most other healthy, well-balanced wimmin in this world have due to the patriarchy and men like JN who just think of wimmin as inanimate pieces of ass ;)