What Does an Orgasm Feel Like?

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 16:38
Submitted by Betty and Carlin

They can be small...big....they can creep up on you...there can be peaks and valleys with a ton of build up. You could be having them and not know it because of your orgasm expectations.

I think of my orgasms as

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 09:41
Glissenz (not verified)

I think of my orgasms as high pitch or low pitch... the low pitch start out and slowly, deeply build up. The high pitch are the quick, light ones, that usually happen when I have gone a week or so, use a toy to manipulate and it happens quickly.. One thing I can say I have never had an orgasm I don't like. The story about the desperation of an orgasm to chafe your clit, has happened to me as well when I am trying to hard. Trust your Body.. Great Words. :)

I can remember when I first

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 16:01
Lilith Land (not verified)

I can remember when I first began masturbating at 14, it felt really great but not what I thought an orgasm would feel like. I went through the remainder of my teens and early 20s thinking I wasn't orgasmic because me head wasn't exploding! Lol.

Even though I clearly was (I had a build up of tension, definite peak, clitoral hypersensitivity etc.) Finally, I talked to my (luckily) knowledgeable therapist, and she let me know they weren't all earth-shaking affairs. This really helped me a lot.

Great video Guys, and very necessary.

man have them too

Sun, 06/13/2010 - 08:27
Hairry (not verified)

hi!
i'm a guy. i mean a man. i mean a man in large percentage... whatever :P

i also don't have always the same intensity or even quality of orgasms.

funny thing is foreplay does help. yes: man like to play too - fore and after :P

and more important: if she tries and also takes care of _me_ it does help
(if you need translation: stop thinking so much about _you_ and flow together ;)

so ladys. there you go... fiy.

PS: i wish i also had orgasms like a woman. sounds like fun
am i weird? lol

there was a book called

Sun, 06/13/2010 - 16:10
lsjbaby (not verified)

there was a book called "inner Tennis" years ago. It was about how the best matches of your life happening when you are not committed to the outcomes. You are just there to flow with it and not overthink it. you are in the moment. there is no "spectatoring," that is watching yourself from somewhere outside your body. there is no dialogue or noise in your head.
i remember getting on the court after not having played in a while and thinking to my self and to my partner "sorry in advance, " i've been on the bench. this may not be pretty." same thing at the ballet barre. And of course, the best tennis, the best pirouettes arrived.

Real Orgasmos:

Fri, 07/16/2010 - 12:53
bliss (not verified)

I don't know what it feels like for a women, but for a man its a life changing event.

Imagine this:
It took about I think 7 hours of prolonged foreplay, my arms were aching from hours of foreplay, my testicles burning from lovers balls, I mean my balls were aching with pain from the strings pulling them up ...

It's like being born, both of you are totally covered in what feels like sweat simmilar to getting out of a very hot sauna after 30 minutes, so much sweat that i could skim water off her back and have it spill over onto my face.

When she eventually let me enter her it was so much of a relief, then slowly I could feel her vaginal barrel muscles start to clamp around my penis, which is quite a shock and your mind races in fear but then one just decides to go with it.

Whilst thrusting in and out it becomes more difficult to move in and out so much so that one just ejaculates the pleasure is so intense its totally overwhelming you feel like you and your partner are not longer separate enitities that you are suddenly one in the same, intertangled together wet and warm and so secure and nothing worries you.

An out of body experience.

Very powerful feeling of closeness, love for your partner, euphoria, and its so quiet and cold (it was cold in the room) you feel so relaxed, and very bonded to your partner.

;) hope that helps.

I love you!!!!! You have

Sat, 06/11/2011 - 14:59
Mia (not verified)

I love you!!!!! You have helpt me so much, and all the things you are saying is so true : )

Thank you!

Sun, 02/26/2012 - 12:02
Zipjjjj (not verified)

This is the first time I have heard that there are smaller or quicker (but strong orgasms).
I posted what I thought was an orgasm on a website and all the ladies said that if I to ask if it was an orgasm, it must not have been an orgasm.
I had a quick, powerful orgasm with a vibrator but because it was not what I "expected," I kept going and kept being frustrated.  It was not what I expected because it was fast, AND because I didn't feel completely satisfied afterwards.  But, maybe my body just wanted MORE orgasms (not that I hadn't had an orgasm at all).
Thanks for the positive encouragement.  This will motivate me to keep chasing down PLEASURE, not just "orgasm."  I have had such low self-esteem thinking that I was less of a woman because I had not orgasmed.